In for the Overhaul: Prolouge

Izuku, age 14

"You're useless Deku!" Bakugo laughed. "Go take a swan dive off of a cliff! Maybe you'll have a quirk in your next useless life." Bakugo let go of Deku and threw him to the ground.

////////////////

Deku stood at the edge of the cliff. He took a deep breath, and jumped off of the cliff. As he fell through the air, he thought back to his horrible life. Bakugo and his goons. His mom turning to alcohol. His dad leaving them. Tears fell out of his eyes as he closed them, waiting for his death. It never came. He felt someone catch him in midair and land. He looked up to see a man with short hair and a beak mask.

"Now What was that for? Why would you jump off of a cliff?"

"I-uh..."

"Come one. I'll help you."

"You're the villain, aren't you?"

"Yes. Why does it matter?"

"Y-You're a villain."

"So what? Did any heroes come and save you?"

"N-No...."

"Come with me kid. I'll give you a better life."

"......Ok."

////////////////

"Welcome to the Shie Hassaikai, Underhaul."
////////////////

To clear some stuff up, Someone told me there were some holes, so imma fill them in right here, in case you were wondering.

Underhaul is a play on the name Overhaul. Underling of Overhaul. "Underhaul."

Class 1-a is aged up a year, so they are Class 2-a.

Shinsou is moved up into Class 2-a

I will update this if I need to fill in more plot holes cause I'm stoopid.