Chapter 20- Kidnapped

3rd person POV

"Overhaul, the kid is joining us." Midoriya said into his walkie-talkie. He heard the response through static.

"Perfect. I love it." Overhaul could be heard snickering. "What's better, is he's in love with that girl." Midoriya smiled.

"Extra ammunition boss. Perfect." A chuckle escaped his lips. "We've cornered the heroes."

...

"Ibara, what do you want?" The purple haired kid asked. The spiky green haired looked surprised at the sound of her first name.

"I-I was just wondering if you would help me with my homework." She said passive-aggressively. Shinsou looked down for a bit, then nodded and patted a chair next to him.

"Sit down. I'll help you."

Ibara Shiozaki shook awake. She did it again, she dreamed about him. But this time, it made sense. He had been kidnapped from by villains, and she couldn't do anything to stop them. The school had shut down, and the heroes showed up, only to not find anybody.

Shiozaki sat up and got out of bed. She looked at her wall clock. 6:56 in the morning. Her parents would be waking up soon. She walked downstairs and sleepily pulled out a cereal bowl. She poured some cereal in, then the milk. She grabbed a spoon and started eating.

She had finished about half her bowl of cereal, when she heard a knock on the door. She questioned why someone would knock on the door at 7 in the morning. She opened the door.

Hitoshi Shinsou stood in the doorway.

Shiozaki's mouth hung agape as she looked at Shinsou.

"I have a question to ask Ibara." Shiozaki nodded.

"Do you like me?" Shinsou asked. Shiozaki looked at him stunned.

"What did you say?" She asked, not sure if she heard right. Suddenly, she lost control of her body, under his control.

"I'm sorry Ibara." He said, as a tear trickled down his face. "I'm so very sorry."

...

A skinny white man, with long, yellow hair stood up during the press conference at the UA press room. He wore a bright blue suite, with a black neck tie.

"I am here on behalf of the school of UA. We will be cancelling school until further notice. Two of our students have been kidnapped by League of Villains, and an associate league, currently called by the police force by the name of The Haul Order, because their real name isn't known. The other students are currently safe at home, but Ibara Shiozaki and Hitoshi Shinsou have been kidnapped."

The press room broke into a bunch of muttering. The man in the suit held up his hand.

"There was also an attempt to kidnap Ochaco Uraraka. By the villain known as Underhaul. If you don't know who he is, he's a child, but set fire to multiple hero agencies, kidnapped Shinsou, and is suspected to have done the same with Shiozaki." He bowed his head. "I am dearly sorry to the parents of the two upcoming heroes who have been kidnapped."

"Please, blame no one but me." A voice said from the chair next to the man. It was Aizawa.

Aizawa stood up and spoke.

"I let the kid instill fear in me. He knocked Shinsou out and disappeared. This happened after his failed attempt to capture Uraraka. Please. Blame no one but me." Aizawa let tears fall from his face. "I really care for Shinsou, you know. Finally someone I can relate to. But I lost him to a kid." He bowed his head.

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" He yelled in agony. The press room was dead quiet as the teacher stood there. He finally lifted his head, and exited the press room.

...

"Shinsou, bring me the girl." Midoriya said. Shinsou nodded, as he motioned with his hand for the girl to walk to Midoriya. She did so, and Midoriya touched her, snapping her out of it. She looked around, surprised.

"W-Where am I?!" She said. "Shinsou, why did you bring me here!" Shinsou cowered in the corner.

"I'm sorry Ibara, they made me." He shrank back. Shiozaki turned to Midoriya.

"What do you-" A knife was put on her neck, and Midoriya put her in a headlock. He smirked.

"What do I want?" A chuckle escaped his lips. "I want you to join the League of Villains."