Chapter 3-Teacher's Meeting

Just in case you were wondering......a bunch of dashes like this ///////// does not necessarily mean time skip. It means it changes location. I will literally type "Time skip" when skipping times. Just clearing that up.

??? POV

"What do you mean, they saw you?" A man with a beak mask on asked.

"They saw me as I left the school. They chased after me, but never came even remotely close, other than Bakugo." Another man with a beak mask replied.

"But what if they cancel going to the USJ now?"

"They won't. They think it's too high on security."

"But if they cancel it......there will be a punishment Underhaul."

"I understand sir, but it won't happen."

///////////

3rd person POV

UA teachers lounge

"I'm not so sure we should go to the USJ anymore." Shota Aizawa, Also known as Eraserhead, said.

"But that would be a sign of weakness. Besides, the defenses of the USJ facility are impenetrable." Present Mic countered.

Silence rang through the teachers lounge. All Might stood up from his chair, and puffed up into his superhero form.

"We go to the USJ. We can't let one kid with a strange looking mask stop us." He said.

"I agree." Thirteen said. "We can't let that stop us. For all we know, the kid just snuck in to see what heroes look like."

"Fine." Eraser Head said. "But I want extra security."

"Already done." Principal Nezu said. "The other teachers will be on standby."

"Great." Eraser Head started. "Because we don't need any casualties." Then he added, "Don't let this get out to the media."

1 Week Later.....

Shota Aizawa

I entered my classroom, and looked at the students, starting my speech.

"Alright, the teachers have decided, that despite the intrusion by that teenage kid, we will, in fact, be going to the USJ." There was some cheering among the class.

"Alright!"

"I always wanted to go there!"

"I heard it's super cool!"

The ramblings of the students continued, so I yelled.

"QUIET!" The students instantly shut up. I put two fingers to my eyebrows. "You will need to stay next to a teacher at all times, unless told otherwise. Got it?"

"Yes sir!" All Of Class 2-A yelled, except for Bakugo.

"Alright. You're free to go. Except Bakugo, I need a word with you." Bakugo just nodded meekly. He had been acting strange this last week, right after the incident. The class all left, giving Bakugo strange looks as they left. I walked over to him, while he was sitting in his desk, and went down on one knee to talk to him.

"Did you know that guy from last week?" I asked him. He stiffened.

"Why?" He retorted.

"Because you chased after him, and when we found you on the ground, you were stammering wordlessly. Who is he?" Bakugo stared straight ahead, before looking down and answering me.

"Izuku Midoriya. He's all over the news lately. He's been destroying hero corporations left and right, and....I knew him as a child." I was surprised at this new piece of information. "But I don't know anything else!" He added. I just nodded, and looked away.

"Alright. You're free to go." Bakugo stood up and walked out of the room. I looked after him in curiosity.

Little did I know what was to come.

Sorry....inspiration is low, might take some time off. Getting outside normally helps me, but corona refuses to give up.