Chapter 27- Mei

"I'm not going to believe it." Jirou said. "That's ridiculous." Iida shook his head.

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes." The rest of the group looked at him sketchilly. He sighed. "Fine, I'll show you." He pulled out his phone, then turned it towards the group. A bit of static showed, before it turned into what turned out to be security camera footage. In a corner was a pink-haired girl, while being cornered by a beak masked man. This was in the back of the falling-apart school stage.

There was no sound to the footage, but Underhaul had obviously heard something, as he looked up, then jumped towards Mei. He pulled her away from the corner. A man fell on floor right where she had been standing. Underhaul entered a fight with the man, easily kicking his butt. He grabbed the man by the arm and started to drag him. Mei looked up at Underhaul. He recoiled, then left the camera's view. Iida put the phone down.

"Mei told me he was originally threatening her to make stuff for, but he didn't seem to actually be having fun like he did when he first met her. She had casually declined, and he wasn't even fazed. She said the camera captured him before he was about to leave when the man attacked. Apparently, it was one of Overhaul's men. The exact man Underhaul is working for." Iida hummed. "Me and Uraraka have been trying to find out his true intentions."

The group was stunned by the video.\

"He attacked his ally?" Mina asked, confused. A nod from Iida confirmed this.

"I don't think he's with Overhaul anymore. I talked to 3rd year Mirio Togata. He said he met him. Apparently, to him, it seemed he was reluctantly following Overhaul's orders. He doesn't want to be a villain."

The group was silent.

"So, he doesn't want to fight us?" Kaminari asked. "That would answer some of our questions. Like why he didn't finish me off back at the USJ. But he seemed so sincere on killing me." Uraraka spoke up.

"That's because at the time he was. It seems he was originally loyal to Overhaul, but he's gone astray from him lately. There's been less and less appearances of him lately, as he's probably refusing to do things, or deciding to stay away from Overhaul." Kaminari nodded.

"I think we should talk to the teachers and try to help out." Momo said. "He obviously trying to be a good person now. Why not give him the chance?"

"Momo, are you sure?" Todoroki asked. She nodded.

"Positive." Todoroki sighed.

"Well, whatever you do, I'm doing too." He stood beside her. "Who's with us?" Todoroki said. Iida and Uraraka nodded. Kaminari, hesitantly, walked to there side.

"Yeah."

Jirou did the same, but with no words. Kirishima and Mina thought it through.

"Ok." They said.

"Tch." Everyone turned to Bakugo. "I'll help."

"You sure Bakugo?" Kirishima asked.

"Of course I'm sure shitty hair." He nodded to Ojiro and Toru. "You two?" They shook their heads.

"We just can't." Ojiro said. "I don't think he's changed." Uraraka sighed.

"Ok Ojiro. You and Toru do you." She said. "The rest of you, follow me." The group followed Uraraka, deciding not to contradict her. Tokoyami, who was conflicted, decided to follow her anyways. Shinsou and Shiozaki tailed them as well.

They eventually reached the teachers lounge, and they knocked. They waited for a moment, before Aizawa opened the door. He looked at them confusedly.

"Yes?" Shiozaki stepped forward. "Mrs. Shiozaki, what is this about?"

"They want to know about Overhaul and Underhaul. They want to spare Underhaul."

Aizawa sighed.

"I knew you guys would eventually figure this out. All Might took a special interest in him, so we were planning on sparing him anyways." He put his fingers to his eyebrows and rubbed them. "You know what? Come in." The group walked through the doors and saw a singular man in there.

A skinny guy who looked suspiciously like All Might.

"SHIT!" Aizawa said. The man looked at the group, surprise.

"Really Aizawa?" He groaned. "Now I have to explain my story."

"Not for now." Aizawa said. "That's for later. They want to know about Underhaul." All Might sighed.

"Izuku Midoriya huh?" All Might sighed.

"Time for a new hero lesson kids. The backstory of a lifetime villain."

Kinda short lol, but hey, why not lol