Chapter 14- Sports Festival, Part 5

??? POV

"What the hell happened Underhaul?!"

"......"

"UNDERHAUL!"

"Nothing. Shut the fucking hell up handjob."

"Handjob?! Shut up damnit! Tell me why the tracking device tells me you left the stadium!"

"I needed some fresh air. I'll go back in in a bit."

"......Fine."

Ochaco Uraraka's POV

"Uraraka? Uraraka? Ochaco Uraraka!" I heard someone yelling my name. I slowly opened my eyes to see a very worried Mina standing in front of me.

"Mina....?"

"Ochaco, What are you doing laying on the floor, and why is there a huge hunk of the ceiling on the floor?" Mina asked, looking up at the hole in the ceiling." I sat upwards in thought.

"I don't know, but I was standing below it, and then-" She regained her thoughts, and recalled the events of what happened. "U-Um, then I m-moved out of the way before it hit me, yeah!" Mina looked at me suspiciously.

"But you were knocked out on the floor." She stated bluntly.

"Y-Yeah, I hit my head on the floor." I responded nervously. She didn't look completely convinced, but she stopped pestering me. I stood up.

"Its the 1v1 matches Ochaco. You're up next." Mina said. She handed me a piece of paper. "I was told to give you this." I looked at the paper. It showed the matches that were going on.

Shinsou vs Bakugo: Bakugo

Shiozaki vs Kirishima: Shiozaki

Mina vs Tsuyu: Mina

Tokoyami vs Todoroki:

Uraraka vs Ojiro:

"Who won the last match?"

"It's going on right now. Come watch the rest of it." Mina pulled me up off the bench, and we hurried to the run-down exit of the locker rooms. We walked into the stadium, and stood off to the side, watching the fight. Tokoyami was using dark shadow, as always. Todoroki was trying to freeze him in place, but Tokoyami would just ride on top of Dark Shadow. The battle was a stalemate, until Todoroki, highly damaged by Dark Shadow, froze Tokoyami in place. The crowd roared.

"And Todoroki moves on!" Midnight announced. "Our next fight, It's Zero Gravity girl, Ochaco Uraraka, Vs The Man With A Tail, Mashiaro Ojiro!" The crowd roared again. Ojiro lined up on the West Side, while I lined up on the East.

"Now, Fight!" Midnight yelled, and Ojiro took off. He launched himself using his powerful tail. He tried to start of powerfully, attempting to land a kick on me, but I dodged. He hit the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust. He quickly recovered, and tried to land a punch on me this time, but failed. I retaliated by kicking his hand out of the way, and attempting to end the fight quick, but he dodged by slap. He backed away, and used his tail to kick up dust, making it hard for me to see him. When the dust settled, he had lined up some rocks that had been left from a previous match, supposedly Bakugo's. He hit the with his tail, one by one. I dodged them, some of them just barely missing, others clipping me. Finally, the last, and biggest, rock was left. He hit it hard, and I touched it with my fingers. Then, I put as much force behind my kick as possible, and right before it hit him, I released, giving it its mass back. It hit him in the stomach and knocked him down. He attempted to get up, but I was too quick. I touched his shoulder, making him weightless, then simply pushed him out of bounds. The look on his face said it all. He knew he was bested.