Chapter 21- Oversiege Arc Part 1

Thank you SuperAllstar16 for the name of the arc.

3rd person POV

Midoriya smiled as he walked down the street in his hoodie. Anarchy was coming. UA has cancelled its camping trip, and school was cancelled. He imagined the chaos before him that would happen, as he stopped in front of a tall building that read:

Hosu Bank

The money they earned from this would fund them for a while, all while getting on the better side of Shigaraki, and doing his adoptive father proud. He held up his hand, the signal for the plan to commence, and two teenagers landed next to him from seemingly nowhere. People looked at them for a moment, before Midoriya put his hand forward, and both teenagers attacked. One of them talked non-stop, hypnotizing people and forcing them to run away, and the other forcefully threw the others away with their long hair.

Midoriya walked into the bank, as the hundred or so people screamed, and ducked down below tables and chairs. Midoriya walked up to the front, right up to a shaking bank accountant.

"Money." He said, as he smiled. He pulled a gun from his pocket, and pointed it at the accountant. He grabbed the bag and cowered. He put as much money in the bag as he could, before shoving it back to Midoriya. He grabbed the bag, then hurried out of the building, only to see heroes had arrived.

"Shit." Midoriya whispered. The heroes who had been fighting the two teens looked at Midoriya, and one look gave him away.

"It's Underhaul!" The shorter one yelled. They were about to leave their opponents, but they were grabbed by the vine-haired female.

"Where do you think you're going?" She said. "We aren't finished here." With that, Midoriya saw his opening to get away, he snapped his fingers, the signal for Kurogiri to come, but he didn't come. He saw a figure in the distance, coming towards him at super speed. He instantly knew who it was.

All Might.

Midoriya turned around, and quickly knocked the other heroes down. All Might came flying at Midoriya, but a wave of darkness came surging around Midoriya and the other two first. Midoriya did the two fingered salute, smirked, and disappeared.

...

"That was close." Midoriya said as they landed back at the League of Villains hideout. "What took you so long Kurogiri?" Midoriya asked.

"This." Kurogiri said. He opened up the fridge, and he pulled out a trey of brownies.

"Really?" Midoriya asked in disbelief. He facepalmed, then grabbed brownie. He looked at it for a second, then ate it. It was good. He looked back at where they came in. The two former hero students were standing there awkwardly.

"Sit down you two." They sat down and looked at the trey of brownies and exchanged glances. Shinsou grabbed one, and took a bite. Shiozaki followed suit.

"Be ready, we have another big day tomorrow you two." Midoriya said, before trudging upstairs, leaving the two with Kurogiri.

...

There's been another robbery, as the member of the League of Villains known as "Underhaul" continues to wreak havoc on the district of Hosu. Months ago, he also destroyed hero agencies. Be on the lookout for a teenage white male, usually wearing an iconic beak mask.

All Might looked at the tv with regret. Here he sat in the home of the woman who was trying her hardest to get sober, all for her son who was causing nothing but problems in the real world. She had invited him over for dinner, because they had a lot to talk about. She set down a pot of coffee on the table and looked at the tv.

"It gets harder every day to look at the tv and see my baby's name all over the screen. No matter what you guys say, I'll always believe it's my fault." All Might sighed and placed a helpful hand on her shoulder.

"Believe what you want, but despite your problems, I think you are an amazing woman."

Inko Midoriya blushed slightly at those words. They were so reminiscent of her ex-husband.

"T-Thanks Yagi." She said quietly.

"Of course."

...

Izuku Midoriya laughed at the pitiful sight that was the man before him. A black haired man was laying on the ground, underneath his foot.

"This is what you get for leaving me and my mom." He crushed his head even more, and muffled sounds came from him. A maniacal rage from within him came out. He wanted to beat him up badly. But a small voice from the back of his mind spoke.

"Didn't you do the exact same thing?"

Midoriya stopped, and backed away. That voice...it was reminiscent of....her...

But they hadn't even had a conversation! Much less LOVE!

Then why did her voice keep ringing in his head?

Midoriya woke up in a cold sweat, realizing it was just a dream. He looked at his clock. It was 7:41 in the morning. He sighed and got out of bed. He looked at the picture of his family on his bed stand. Him, his mother, and his father.

So beautiful.

Yet so broken.

...

Midoriya got the plans for their next attack. With UA shut down, they would have to attack something different. Apparently, Overhaul had suggested hero agencies, starting with the hero agency of Ryuko. Overhaul was testing some new bullets that would apparently erase the quirks of any hero, and he wanted to test it out.

The thing that weirded Midoriya out, was that Overhaul wouldn't tell him where the bullets came from. Or how they were made. It confused him, as he was told pretty much anything.

He shook it off.

He loaded his equipment into a bag. Three bullets, with a small revolver, his mask which he had taken off to in an attempt to prevent recognition, and he also had a knife. He zipped the bag, and put it on his back. Shigaraki has arrived at the hideout. Kurogiri was also there, along with villains Dabi, Twice, and Toga. All of them had disguises on.

"Underhaul, you ready? What about that brainwashing kid and the hyper-religious one?" Shigaraki asked. Midoriya made a slight motion with his head to the corner where the two former hero students were sitting quietly.

"They're still scared of you. They won't just walk out." He walked over to the corner and pulled the two up. "You need to use some force." He proceeded to push them to the door. "Now we have a big mission." He nodded to Shigaraki. "Explain."

Shigaraki held his hands out in a hug-like motion, then closed them.

"Alright. Here's the plan. It's simple. We distract the receptionist and the sidekicks. We don't need to kill them, just distract their attention. Don't let them alert the main hero, she shouldn't be busy all day tommorow. Underhaul will sneak back door and shoot her. Not to kill, but to erase her quirk."

Toga opened her mouth to say something, but was silenced by Shigaraki.

"Killing would cause unnecessary attention. Injure at most. Kill only if need be. Got that Dabi?" Dabis just did a small head shake, then continued his silence.

"Alright. That's it." Shigaraki said. He motioned to Midoriya.

"That's it guys. Get ready to go." He picked up his bag off the floor.

"Time to test these bullets."