Chapter 16- All Might's Quirk

3rd person POV

All Might walked into the teachers lounge, and sat down to mull over a decision. Who would inherit One for All from him? He had a couple of choices. Hitoshi Shinsou, Ochaco Uraraka, Ibara Shiozaki, and Shoto Todoroki were his top choices. The door to the lounge opened, and a short, bear like creature walked in.

"Mayor Nezu? What are you doing here?"

"I'm just here to make sure everything is going alright. I see you're trying to find a successor, hm?" Nezu asked. All Might looked down and smirked.

"You really are extremely intelligent Nezu. But I need to find out who. There are a lot of choices."

"Why don't you wait until after the training camps?"

All Might put a hand to his chin.

"Good idea Mayor Nezu. Thanks for the insight. Now I must be going. I have an important hero meeting."

"Anytime All Might!"

/////////////////////

"Alright class." Mr. Aizawa sleepily said. "We have a training camp thing, like we did last year. You know, with those cat heroes. The annoyingly loud ones. And that one that kinda looks like a girl even though it's a boy."

"Um, that's because he's a transgender sir." Kirishima said.

"Ok. Cool. I don't care." He yawned and put his hand on the board. "Anyways, that's coming up after these hero work studies or whatever. Anyone who chose the hero they're going to work with, come up and write your name here." He pointed to a list of sorts on the blackboard. It had the name of everyone in the class, and a dash, then a blank spot where the name of the hero they are going to work with goes.

"Well? Anyone?" Aizawa asked. The first to stand up was Yaoyorozu. She walked up to the board and wrote something down. She went back to her seat and Aizawa said it out loud.

"Your working with Mt. Lady? What abou-"

"I know, but I can't work with her again, so my parents persuaded Mt. Lady to let me be her work studies student." Aizawa was silent, before nodding his head.

"Alright. Next." One by one, everyone in the class wrote down their hero. Eventually, the last person was Ochaco. She walked up to the front of the classroom and wrote something down, then went back to her seat. Aizawa's eyes shot open.

"Why would you want to work with her?!" Aizawa asked, slightly panicked. Ochaco tipped her head to the side a bit.

"I love her cheery attitude. I think she could teach me how to be good with the public." A small sweat drop ran down Aizawa's forehead.

"A-Alright. Now class is dismissed." He stammered, clearly trying to get out of there as fast as possible. But the class was faster, and everyone except Aizawa and Ochaco went first. Aizawa tried to get out of the classroom, but Ochaco grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Mr. Aizawa, what's wrong?" Ochaco asked, concern in her eyes. Aizawa reluctantly kept eye contact with her, before sighing and walking back to his desk.

"Uraraka, me and her have....a history. Just, don't bring her here. She's weird, and she makes me feel....really, really weird."

"Why sir?"

"W-Well...." Aizawa clutched his forehead. "I-I...."

"Mr. Aizawa." Ochaco cut in. "You don't happen to LIKE her, do you?" Realization struck Aizawa.

"N-No! Leave! You need sleep, and you meet her tommorow." He shoved her out the door. "Out you go Uraraka."
Then he gave her a look. "Don't.......talk about her." Ochaco smirked.

"But why would I do that Aizawa?"

He just slammed the door on her face.

////////////////////////////////////

??? POV

"So, they're entering their work studies phase of the year?"

"Correct sir."

"So, this is when we unleash hell with Stain?"

"Yes. Make them scared. I feel as though that Iida kid will get himself killed."

"Thanks Firkser. Send me Underhaul"

////////////////////////////////////

"Yes Shigaraki?"

"You will accompany Stain when he's killing heroes. You don't have to help kill, just make sure nothing goes wrong."

"Yes you drunken asshole."

"Still have the guts to call me that stuff?"

"I think I have good reason too this time."

"Just shut up and get out of my sight."

"Heh. Ok Handjob."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"