Chapter 6- USJ, Part 2

3rd person POV

"You want a piece of me Kacchan?!" Midoriya yelled. "Come and get me!" He threw his mask aside, ready to fight. Bakugo flinched at the sight of his face. It looked like it did all those years ago....but there was a burn mark on his cheek, that Bakugo had left the last time they met. Bakugo halted in front of Midoriya. Midoriya smirked.

"What's wrong Kacchan?" Midoriya asked. "You miss me?" Midoriya walked forward to a slightly shell-shocked Bakugo, as Shigaraki held Aizawa down. He grabbed Bakugo's arm and put it on his burn mark. "Remember this Kacchan? This is your fault. How dare you call yourself a hero-in-training. No matter what, you'll always be just a big bully. And I don't like bullies." He took Bakugo's hand off of his face. Midoriya looked up at Bakugo's classmates. He could tell that from that distance, they could hear every word he was saying. He smirked evilly.

"Oh Kacchan, did you really forget about me? One of your childhood friends, someone who thought that would just be another pawn in life's chess game. Well I'm not! I'm not just some kid you can hurt anymore! I'm not going to sit down and let you bully me! You're no hero! You're the real villain here Kacchan!" He finished his tangent with a hint of malice. With that, Midoriya grabbed Bakugo and threw him on the ground. Bakugo got up, and backed away. Two other students jumped in front of Bakugo. It was Denki Kaminari and Kyouka Jirou. Midoriya laughed.

"Kyouka Jirou and Denki Kaminari. Quirks, Earphone Jack and Electricity." Their faces looked slightly shocked at his knowledge. He swiftly broke Kaminari's nose, then knocked Jirou out with a hit to the back of the head. "I prefer not to hurt ladies more than I need too." He stated. Kaminari got up, extremely angry. He fired off a massive electricity discharge. When he finished, he noticed Midoriya still standing. Though, he wasn't smirking anymore. He was angry. His eyes flowed bright green. "I'm wearing rubber underwear, so that didn't affect me. But you burnt my mask." He held up his beak mask. Sure enough, it was burnt to a crisp. He lunged forward, and kicked Kaminari in the gut. He fell over, and started to cough blood. Midoriya's eyes showed no mercy. He pulled out a long knife, and was about to run him through, when he heard the doors open to the facility.

Izuku Midoriya, Underhaul

"I AM HERE!"

It was All Might, though he wasn't happy. His signature smile was not there, and he was frowning more than anyone had ever seen. I turned around to Shigaraki who's decay had done a number on Eraser Head.

"Leave him there." I said. "Let's deal with the big guy." I said. I put the knife away and left Denki Kaminari in fear, laying on the ground. I saw All Might use his super speed to get to me, as he had obviously seen me with a knife. I snapped my fingers. No my jumped in front of me and took the hit. I smirked. "Have fun with this." I said.

Basically, this works out just like in the Manga and anime. Nomu gets blasted away, blah blah blah. You get the idea. But Bakugo does the punching thing, except with explosions.

"The heroes are here Shigaraki. We need to retreat for now." I said, clenching my teeth, as my hatred for All Might and all heroes started to boil over.

"Shit! And we were so close too!" He pointed at All Might. "We will get you some day!" And he turned around and walked through the portal, as did the few thugs and villains who weren't knocked out. I stood there looking at all of the students, the teachers, and All Might.

"I will get you." I pointed at Kacchan, who was standing next to All Might. "This is all your fault." I put my burnt mask back on, and walked through the portal.

Time Skip

??? POV

"What happened Underhaul?"

"All Might showed up. Also, it turns out class 2-a is quite competent to the thugs. To me though, it was easy. We put Eraser Head out of action for a while, along with a few kids in the infirmary. But All Might is alive."

"That's Fine Underhaul. The League of Villains success matters not to me. We only need their alliance for the time being."

"Is that all sir? May I go?"

"Yes. Be sure to be back at around 9. We'll have your new mask ready."