Chapter 35: 6 Years Later... (ENDING)

6 years later...

"Uravity, back me up!" Nejire yelled from a distance. Ochako followed the blue haired hero using her gravity quirk. She leaped and bounded through the cities, hearing the screams of civilians below. They eventually reached the fight, as to where there were a group of men wield quirks similar to that of Todoroki's left side.

This would be a piece of cake.

She had fought Todoroki many times before.

She dodged fire blasts, manure Erina an and out from in between flames, until reaching one of the group, and sending him sky high, then dropping him. He landed on the ground with a crack, signaling broken legs. One of the group concentrated their fire into a ball shaped orb, then shot it at Uraraka. She was too slow to dodge, and the ball hit her, but she landed softly with no pain, confusing her. She looked up to see a man with a green-colored mop of hair, and pretty green eyes.

They looked quite familiar.

He smiled, before setting her on the ground, then looking up at the men.

That look...

He ran towards the men with fire quirks, and swung his leg in an upwards motion, as if he were kicking a field goal. It landed right between Broadway, and the second man fell to the ground squealing.

The green haired adult made short work of the villains, using a green lightening energy, that seemingly gave him his power.

He knocked the lot out cold, not to wake up for a long time.

He brushed his hands together, then took off his hero costume gloves. He smiled and walked back to Uraraka.

"Hey Uraraka, long time no see." He smiled happily at her. Uraraka took a second, but the voice finally registered in her head.

"Iida fucked up"

"I must end my weaknesses"

"Leave her out of this!"

"G-Goodbye, Chisaki."

"Midoriya?" Ochako asked, tears welling up in her eyes. He smiled brightly, a smile that never grew old.

"You got it!" He put his hand out for a handshake, but Uraraka ignored it, and hugged him as hard as she could.

"Y-You're back Midoriya! You're ok!" She started to cry, but pro heroes had started to show up to assess the damage and possible repair problems, so she wiped her tears away and stopped hugging a shell-shocked Izuku Midoriya.

"Anyways, come see me sometime Midoriya. " she blushed a little. "I'd like to get to know you again." She gave him a little slip of paper, and she took off, back to her hero agency, presumably. Midoriya looked down at the slip and saw something.

Numbers.

Numbers in the form of a Phone Number.

Izuku Midoriya just got a girl's phone number.

Midoriya returned to the All Might agency, all smiles. He registered the number in his phone, and texted to make sure it was Uraraka. She had replied instantly, and said that it was, in fact, Uraraka.

He put his phone away, and walked to the third floor, where All Might's office was.

He entered to All Might and his mom talking quietly, so instead of eavesdropping or stopping their convo, he walked in the other direction, choosing to send him a text to affirm the case was taken care of instead.

He went into his office and hung out there for a while, signing autographs for All Might, playing games, and basically just laying around.

Eventually, he looked back down at his almost dead phone. It was 10:25. Perfect timing. He grabbed an umbrella, noting that it was pouring outside, and he walked out into the rain wearing nothing but a sweater, sweatpants, socks, his backpack, and shoes. He walked to a place he hadn't been in a few months.

He walked to the very back where a very easily overlooked headstone popped from the ground.

It read: Chi Sasaki
???-2xxx

Even his birthdate was unknown, just like the man himself, a big unknown.

Maybe that's all his used to be adopted father was.

A liar.

A criminal.

A common thief.

A bad guy.

But Midoriya didn't believe that.

He didn't want to believe that.

Deep down, Chi Sasaki had a heart, just like everyone else. He cared for a Midoriya, he SAVED Midoriya.

He patted the gravestone lightly.

"Thanks dad. You did a lot for me. But it's time for me to move on." He set his umbrella over the grave, and planted it into the ground to shield the grave. He set a single rose on the grave, before taking out an object that he would leave behind for the final time.

His mask.

He set it on top of the grave with the rose, then spoke to the grave once more.

"I believe you made it somewhere Kai. I can't believe you went to hell. And I'll hold that belief until I find out when I die." He made a small salute sign to the grave, then smiled to himself, and walked off into the night.

And so, when leaving his Shie Hassaikai mask down on the grave, he walked away, happy, content, and a little sad, all whilst leaving his troubled past behind him.

Izuku Midoriya is a Villain...

No longer.