Chapter 33- One Last Time: Overhaul vs Midoriya Part Two

"Tch." Midoriya shook his head. "You're really annoying, you know that?" He sent his power through his legs and jumped upwards. He hit Overhaul with a smack to the face, but Overhaul just smiled, before smashing Midoriya with his Massive fist. Midoriya shot to the ground and landed face-first in the cement.

"That can't be all your power. That felt more like...." Overhaul Paused. "Five percent." Midoriya looked at Overhaul, bewildered. Then he laughed.

"Of course you'd know. I can't use my power right yet. I'll break myself." He smirked. "But I won't let that stop me from destroying you." He started to get up, but fell back to the ground to dodge a kick from Overhaul. He flung himself back up and readied his stance.

"Izuku!" He paused, and his eyes widened, he turned around to see a little girl clinging to his leg.

It was Eri.

The heroes behind him seemed surprised. Apparently, they didn't notice the little girl. They didn't even know how she got there.

"Eri how did you-"

"I left when I saw the big fight in tv! I need to help you!"

"How are you going to do that?" Eri huffed.

"Like this Izuku." Suddenly, She glowed a bright white, and her energy coursed threw his body.

"AHHHHHH! ERI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Use your full power Izuku! I heard what you said just now, this will prevent your body from breaking!"

Perhaps blinded by pain, or maybe listening to what Eri said, Izuku started to throw punches at his maximum power. As each one hit Overhaul, they slowly tore away the flesh of his former allies, before getting to the part of Overhaul that was, well, Overhaul. He punched him in the gut, and Chisaki coughed up blood. He tried to manipulate the cement particles again, but Midoriya's One Hundred percent was too much.

"G-Goodbye, Chisaki."

He hit him again, this time, destroying his whole protective layer of flesh, cement, and bone. All that was left was an incapacitated Overhaul.

The heroes started to cheer, but Midoriya did not. He screamed in agony as Eri kept using her quirk.

"ERI, PLEASE, STOP!"

"I-I Can't! I don't know how!" Midoriya kept screaming in agony. Everyone watched hopelessly as the former villain started to fall to the ground.

Suddenly, Eri stopped glowing, and Midoriya fell to the ground, exhausted.

"Wh-what happened?" Shinsou asked. All Might rubbed his chin, before turning around, and saw a strange sight.

It was Aizawa, standing up, alive and well. He spoke before anyone asked questions.

"Turns out the bullet stopped short of my heart. It was extracted quickly, and Recovery Girl was nearby. She quickly healed me, and here I am." He proceeded to faint, to reveal Ryukyu.

"He knew Eri would show up, so he made sure to erase her quirk before he was completely out of stamina." She sighed. "It's honestly amazing how cool Aizawa is." The group sighed happily, but Edgeshot made an annoyed face at the compliment to Aizawa.

"Anyways, what're we gonna do with him?" Crust asked. "I mean, he is a highly wanted villain." All Might nodded.

"That being said, he helped us take down the number one villain group in Japan." Ingenium, who had just reappeared, chimed in. All Might also nodded.

"I'll take care of his future plans." All Might Spoke. "I have some personal business with the boy." The heroes talked amongst themselves, while the students ran over to check on Midoriya, and tie up the fainted Overhaul.

"Midoriya you Ok?" Shiozaki said quietly. Midoriya slightly nodded.

"Just tired."

"You sure man? You look pale." Kaminari questioned,

"I said I'm just tired."

"I'm not so sure he's gonna be ok." Momo fretted,

"I'm fine guys." He started to pick his head up, and looked at a worried Uraraka

"Based in the color of his skin, the look on his face, the amount of blood he's lost, and the weird stare he's giving Uraraka, I don't think he's ok." Todoroki started.

"I SAID IM FINE TODOROKI!" Midoriya yelled, then shot up and turned his head away from Uraraka. He pouted slightly to himself, then stood up."Thanks for worrying though guys."

"That's ok." Uraraka said. "I mean, it is what friends are for, right?" Midoriya's eyes widened.

Friends?

He had...Friends?

It had been a long time since he had a friend. All of his left him at a young age. The word had lost meaning to him.

"F-F-Friends?" He sputtered out.

"Yeah dummy!" Uraraka playfully teased him, before smiling kindly at him. The rest of the group nodded in agreement.

"Who wouldn't want to be friends with you?"

"You are a good guy, just with wall of darkness in front of you."

"Yeah, you're not so bad after all."

His "friends" brought his spirits up. He felt happier than he had in...forever. Had he ever felt this happy? He didn't know, nor did he care.

Because he finally understood the beauty of life.

"Hey nerd."

That all came crashing down for a second though. He knew who said that. Only one person said it like that.

"Baku-" He started coldly.

"I'm sorry." Midoriya dropped the cold demeanor.

"What?"

"I said I'm sorry damnit!" Bakugo started to cry.

Bakugo.

Crying.

Midoriya wouldn't believe it if he wasn't seeing it happen before him.

"B-Bakugo?"

"This is all my fault! I don't deserve to face you until I've become stronger. Not until I can face what I did. I'm sorry Midoriya." He bowed down, then turned away, leaving Midoriya Bewildered.

I HAVE AN EXCUSE!

School

Yes I know crappy excuse.

School is one, two, hiatus until like, October, then I couldn't find my IPad for like a month.

I'm sorry I haven't written in almost two months. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If I had to guess, I'd say there's give or take somewhere from 2-5 chapters left.

Anyways, first time I've typed 1000 words since late September lol

Hope it was good lol