Chapter 13- Sports Festival, Part 4

??? POV

"Good job Stain. You can have your raise now."

"Good. Though I was unable to finish him off. His family apparently lived right next to the place I stabbed him, and they all have the same quirk. I had to get out of there right away. Unfortunately, he definitely will be able to do hero work again."

"Oh well, that's alright. That's the way we do things here."

"We are the League of Villains."

//////////

3rd person POV

"It seems I have sinned dearly."

There was some murmuring amongst the team as they made of the situation.

"We've lost."

"We still have a chance....we have an advantage..."

"God, you have thrown me to the pits of hell, now what must I do to climb out?"

"Enough you five." Midnight said. "Bring the card to me." Shiozaki brought it up to her. Midnight sighed and spoke into the microphone. "Team Shinsou vs All Might."

///////////

The hero vs student challenges went smoothly.

For the heroes.

Only one team had passed. Team Todoroki-Bakugo. They beat a weakened Eraserhead, though they barely won. They just scooted by when he was pushed out of the circle last second by Class 2-A's Mashiaro Ojiro.

"Our final match! Team Shinsou vs All Might!" The crowd cheered. All Might was standing in the middle of the circle. He was wearing what looked like handcuffs, but made of very thick material. You could tell they were very heavy.

Team Shinsou stepped into the circle. The countdown began, and the team prepared itself. The horn sounded, but All Might was already after them, fending them off with ease. He was chucking people aside, pushing them over, and imposing his will. No one could stop him. He wouldn't say anything, mostly because Shinsou was trying to make him talk. Shiozaki's hair was useless, and he would just grab it and rip it to shreds, despite his hands getting multiple cuts from it. Tsuyu couldn't do much, because her tounge was slipping off of him. Uraraka couldn't get close enough to him. Tokoyami was most effective, his Dark Shadow has pushed him nearly out of the circle multiple times. With just two minutes left, he had knocked out Shiozaki, Shinsou, and Tsuyu. Uraraka was barely holding on, and All Might was focusing Tokoyami. He finally ended up throwing Tokoyami into the dirt, and was rendered unconscious. Uraraka was down on the ground, panting. All Might strutted over, obviously sensing victory.

"Come on now Young Uraraka, give up."

"Why would I do that All Might?"

"Come on. Take my hand. Give up." He held out his hand. Uraraka grabbed it.

"You forgot one thing All Might."

"What's that?"

"My quirk." She activated zero gravity, and All Might became weightless. But his weights didn't. So he couldn't lift them. He was rendered immobile by his own weights. The crowd roared at Uraraka's stunning brilliance.

"And Team Shinsou moves on to the 1v1 battles!" Midnight announced. "What a stunning show of brilliance on her part!"

//////////////

??? POV

"So, Team Shinsou moves on?"

"Yes. That Uraraka kid showed some very good smarts."

"Good. Now tell her she better not tell anyone about our little plan."

"Sounds good Shigaraki."

/////////////

Ochaco Uraraka's POV

I was in the damp, old, run down changing room, when I heard the door squeak and someone walk in. I turned quickly to see Underhaul.

"Y-You. You ordered the attack on Iida's brother." I heard a small chuckle escape from behind his mask.

"I didn't order that. I was just told to tell Iida he fucked up." I flinched slightly at his words.

"W-Who are you?!" I asked him.

""The guy who's telling you to not tell anyone about this. Because we will come for your family too." Despite the mask, I could swear I saw him smirk. "Now be a good gir-" I stopped talking, like he was listening for something. His eyes widened, and he tackled me to the ground.

"What the hell-" I started to say, when I noticed the ceiling above where I was standing collapsed. I was too shaken to notice that I had a shaking villain on top of me. I looked at him, and noticed something. Extreme embarrassment. Something I didn't think he would show. I finally noticed why.

His hands had been placed on my breasts as he tackled me.

He quickly got up and ran out the door.

I just barely registered something before I passed out.

A villain just saved me from an injury.