Chapter 9-Killer Tendencies

??? POV

"Shigaraki, an insider told me that there is a date going on between two students tommorow. Tenya Iida, Class 2-a, and Mei Hatsume, Class 2-E."

"Good. Tell Underhaul to tail them."

"Yes sir."

Tenya Iida's POV

"Iida!" I turned around, and I saw Mei Hatsume running towards me. She was wearing a short sleeved black shirt, with dark blue pants. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

"Tenya! How's it going?" I felt my back stiffen, and my face heat up.

"F-Fine Hatsume. B-But is the physical contact needed?!" She smirked.

"Of course it is Tenya!" She put her head into my chest, nuzzling my shirt. I felt slightly embarrassed, but at the same time?

I was turned on.

She really was cute, not that I'd ever tell her that.

She then separated from our hug, grabbed my arm, and pulled me in the direction of the Uptown Dining. We eventually got there, and we sat down. An awkward silence fell over us as we sat in the table. She stared at me for a while. She finally broke the silence by hitting the table.

"So, hows school going Tenya?" She asked.

"U-Um, it's going fine. How about you?"

"Great! I get to make my babies all day!"

Maybe this was a mistake. I thought.

"I'm just.....really happy you agreed to come here with me. I like spending time with you." She said quietly. I felt my Whatever annoyance I had towards her go.

"Um, would you guys like to order?" I turned my head, and saw our waiter looking slightly baffled at our actions.

"Oh, I'm sorry miss. That's my fault. I think I scared Iida." I felt a pang of guilt pass through my chest. We both ordered our food, and the waitress walked away.

"Why did you call me Iida?" I asked. She just turned her head away from me, avoiding my eye contact.

"You didn't want me to call you Tenya so I stopped."

"Hatsume...."

"Oh, I'll be fine." She just waved her hand through the air. Instinct took over, and I grabbed them. Needless to say, she was startled.

"I-Iida?"

"Just call me Tenya." Her surprised face slowly melted into a smile.

"Then call me Mei."

////////////////////

3rd person POV

Tenya walked Mei back to her dorm room, hugged her, and said good bye. They agreed to keep this a secret. They wouldn't want anyone to know about their "date". Tenya Iida was walking back to his room, humming a happy tune, when he saw something suspicious near his dorm room. A dark figure, standing in the shadows, near his room. He could tell it was a person.

"Who are you?" He asked. The figure didn't respond. "I'm warning you, if you don't leave, I will attack you!" Th figure still didn't respond. He charged up his engines, and made an attempt to kick the figure. The figure then grabbed his foot while he was is mid-air, and slammed him into the ground, hard. Iida got up quickly, and made another attempt to do the same thing. The figure responded by doing the exact same thing, but harder, this time making an indent in the ground. Iida got up and backed away.

"Who are you?! What are you doing here?!" The figure said nothing, instead choosing to pull of his ski mask.

"You! You're the same guy from the USJ!" His smile widened.

"You recognize me."

"Of course! You were a part of the group that attacked us!"

"Tenya Iida." Chills ran up Iida's spine when he heard the malice in his voice. "You better watch your back." The man started to turn away, but he turned back and spoke one last time.

"Spend as much time with your family as possible. You never know when one of them might die."

"And you better not tell anyone we met. Or someone will die. I see you've taken a liking to Mei Hatsume, and I will gladly do the job."

The man walked away, leaving Iida conflicted