Chapter 2: Heroes-in-training analysis

Izuku Midoriya
"I want you to observe Class 2-a. I want to know if there are any really powerful people in that class." The hand man said to me.

"I watched the sports festival last year. I could name them all of for you right now." I responded.

"Yes, but the sports festival happened early last year, and they've had a full year to train. I want to know how they look right now in terms of skill."

"Fine." I just rolled my eyes.

They couldn't have gotten much better in under a year of training, but the boss said that we needed this alliance, so I'll just go through with it. I had seen the big names in the sports festival. Eijiro Kirishima, Tokoyami Fumikage, Shoto Todoroki, and.....Katsuki Bakugo. Whenever that name came up, I tried to steer the subject away. I hated his guts. I would never forgive him for what he did to me.

///////////

I was outside the entrance of UA, trying to figure out a way to get in. Since last year, every student had to get their school ID scanned, and I couldn't climb over the top. I saw a student walking up to the entrance, and paused at the sight of me. An idea struck me. I jumped into action, swiftly knocking the student out with a perfectly place chop to the back of the head. He fell over, dropping his student ID in the process. I picked him up and moved him to the side, behind a small tree. I took the ID, with the name Denki Kaminari on it. The entrance opened up, and I quickly placed myself behind a large pillar by the wall. I took of my mask as to not draw any attention to myself. As I waited for everyone to walk in, I quietly named off the students who walked past, along with their quirks.

"Shoto Todoroki, Half cold, Half hot, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Steel, Momo Yaoyorozu, Creation, Eiji-" I paused as I saw the person with Eijiro Kirishima.

It was him.

Katsuki Bakugo.

I felt my anger start to get the best of me. I wanted to jump out of the bush and snap his neck right now. But I resisted, and let him walk away. I felt my lip twitching, as the rest of the students walked through. I stopped naming names. Soon enough, class was in session, and I could move. I jumped out of my hiding spot, put my mask back on, and walked to the training grounds. I looked at the schedule Hand Man gave me, and it shows me that Class 2-a's period at 10:45. I look at my watch. 9:08. I sighed and made myself comfortable, as I knew it would be a while before their period.

//////////

I heard the banging sound of a door in the distance, so I looked at my watch. 10:45, right on the dot. I saw quite a few of the Star students, along with some of the less known ones. Of course Bakugo was there, but I kept my anger in check as I watched them. They didn't seem much different than last time. The hardening one could still bulldoze his way through walls, Bakugo could still blow things up, and the teacher, Pro Hero Eraser head, was still standing there, looking dead tired. I sighed, as this whole trip had been useless. That's when I heard some shouting coming from behind me. It was that Denki Kaminari kid. He was up. He started yelling about how he had been knocked out and someone stole his ID card to get in. Alarmed, the teacher started yelling for the teachers. I knew I had to make my escape now. I jumped out of my bush, and made a beeline for the exit. Someone spotted me, because there was the distance yell of "There he is!"
It didn't matter. I was long gone, and out of the UA high school grounds. But I heard someone following me. It was Bakugo.

////////////

3rd person POV

"You guys didn't know I was gone?!" Kaminari asked.

"I counted you as absent. No one saw you come in, so I just figured you weren't here." Aizawa retorted.

"Guys." Uraraka started. "I know who that guy is."

"Who?" The class asks.

"Well, I don't know his name, but I bumped into him on the way to school yesterday."

"I know his name." Shoto Todoroki said. "Underhaul. He's a villain, but it hasn't been proven what quirk he has. He's relatively unheard of. I only know who he is, because my father has tried to catch him quite a few times, only to fail miserably. He is believed to be a part of an unknown villain organization." He added. "He's also never been seen with his mask off."

"That beak thing?" Ochaco asked.

"Yes. He I believe he hides something under that mask." Finally, the teachers appeared.

"Where did he go?!" Midnight asked, frantically.

"Too late. He's already gone." Aizawa stated.

"Damnit!" Ectoplasm and his copies yelled.

"Where did Bakugo go?" Kirishima asked. Everyone was silent for a moment, before panic set in.

"Bakugo!"

"Bakubro, where are you?!"

"Bakugo!"

////////////

Izuku Midoriya

Bakugo was coming at me, using his quirk. I knew what he was trying to do. Prove he could take down a villain. Not gonna happen. As he caught up, he tried to hit me with his infamous right hook. I just grabbed his hand and judo flipped him, slamming him into the hard concrete.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

I turned to run again, when he yelled.

"Who the hell are you!" I stopped, and slowly turned around. I allowed a small, invisible smile to come over my face.

"Underhaul. Your worst nightmare. Kacchan." With that, I walked away, no longer running, knowing he won't follow me.

Time Skip

"I'm here Hand Man."

"I told you it's Shigaraki."

"Whatever. I watched the class like you asked."

"Good. Give me the info."

"What's with that smile sir?"

"I just can't wait to end the life of All Might. The symbol of peace. Oh, the despair the world will feel! Hahahahaha!"

"I don't care sir. Here. I wrote down their info on that slip. Read it when you have the chance."

"Good. Thank you. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated."

"Midoriya."

Sorry this took so long to get out ☹️ my bad.