𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄

HOPE:INTRODUCTION

HOPE:
INTRODUCTION

§ § §

THE FIRST DAY Giovanna Potter befriended Draco Malfoy, she knew they were going to struggle in the future. Not anything due to their personalities- they could get over their stupid points fairly quickly. It was the war that mattered most.

It would've been easier to neglect each other if they had grown apart and simply never talked. But, that's not how things are. They're dating, even worse, they're in love. It's a good love, the kind where they seem to be made for one another and treat each other well. However, that just means it'll hurt so much more if it were to end.

And, with the state of things, it's bound to any moment. It would for any other couple born into opposing sides, but not for them. They have something no one else does. They have hope. Giovanna has it most, and gives it to Draco. She gives as much as he needs to that he is hopeful and so that he believes they can make it as well.

Things are getting darker and more dangerous with each passing day this year. Even Hogwarts is starting to feel unsafe. There's not much the magical barriers protecting the castle can do up against this fight. Not when it's happening inside Harry and Giovanna Potter's heads.