ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻

father's eyes widened as he read the newspaper.

"no. no...this can't be!" father yelled.

"SEJIN!" father yelled again, and glanced at sejin that was slowly walking down the stairs.

"yes, father?" sejin said nervously, walking up to his father.

"read this." his father said, handing sejin the newspaper.

sejin's eyes watered as he read the headlines,

super model kim taehyung's death witnessed death by more than 400 fans.

"where is taehyung. bring him downstairs." father said strictly.

sejin remained quiet, and pulled out his phone, searching something up.

"what are you doing on your dumb pile of metal?! go get taehyung!" father yelled to sejin.

sejin's eyes watered some more, and some tears rolled down his cheeks as he passed the phone to his father. father watches a video of sejin and taehyung walking out of the modeling agency building. father was so furious as he watches a man chase taehyung.

"he has to be running home. he's still running." father whispered to himself.

father drops the phone as he sees the man shooting at taehyung, taehyung fell.

"no. he's okay, he's tripped, he's still running here." father mumbled, holding his head.

sejin bursted out into tears, hugging his father tightly.

"this is all my fault, father! i was so terrible to my own brother, he was killed b-" sejin stopped speaking.

his father was crying too.

_

"who are you?!" taehyung asked in fear, looking up at the man that was unlocking the locks on taehyung's neck.

"that is none of your concern in this moment." jungkook says, walking away to scan taehyung with his eyes.

taehyung sat up, and glanced at jungkook.

"where am i?" taehyung asked.

"in my headquarters." jungkook says, pulling a rust wooden chair over to sit in.

"why??" taehyung asked once again, he was terrified.

"you ask too many questions." jungkook rolled his eyes.

"are you grumpy about that?" taehyung asked.

"yeah." jungkook rubbed his head.

why is he so annoying?

taehyung laughs,

"you're a grumpy person. grumpy butt." taehyung said, he was only trying to cheer himself up.

as taehyung laughed himself off, jungkook was infuriated, he pulled out his gun and aimed it at taehyung.

"enough. you'll only talk when spoken to." jungkook said sternly, scaring taehyung.

taehyung looked away from the gun, he was scared again.

jungkook sighed and put the gun down, a smirk creeped up in his face.

"a few hours ago, i chased you into the woods and shot the building beside you. you fell and passed out. guess what." jungkook says slowly.

taehyung lifted his hands and touched the side of his head, there was only a few cuts, the same with his hands.

"i thought i really did die..." taehyung said to himself.

jungkook cackled, leaning back on the chair. a smile full of glee was plastered on his face,

"everyone witnessed this. no one knows where you are, or who i am. everyone thinks you. are. dead." jungkook spat to taehyung.

taehyung felt like his heart has stopped.

"but, sejin. he pushed me, did he plan this too...?" taehyung's voice shook.

"he doesn't even know you're alive." jungkook raised a brow.

taehyung started crying with his head lowered, jungkook's smile slightly disappeared.

"hm." jungkook huffed, standing back up.

"you'll be getting three meals a day. i'll be back here to give you dinner." jungkook said, walking out of the rusty room, locking the door.

taehyung curled up in the uncomfortable bed, tears were till running out of his eyes.

_

sejin laid in his bed, he was taking time to grieve and regret.

who would do this? why did they want him? it could have been me, he's only 19...

sejin fell asleep early after praying.

_

told you it would get interesting

sorry if this chapter was boring tho :(

<3