ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻

a week has passed. it feels like months for min yoongi. the poor man has been spending all his nights being tortured by sejin. it was hell for him without hoseok or jin.

jin was being hospitalized at the moment, yoongi was glad jin was getting a break.

"yoongi, fetch me a drink please." sejin's father said.

yoongi poured more wine into the man's glass and bowed as he passed it to him.

"yoongi, what's that scar on your face??" sejin asked, laughing mentally in his evil mind.

"i was cut when helping seokjin." yoongi mumbled.

father sensed that the boy was broken. he heard it in his emotionless voice and his dull eyes.

"yoongi, you can have the car for today and go out." father said.

yoongi shook his head,

"i'm good, i'm sick anyway." he said, he wanted to vomit so badly.

sejin had set rules for yoongi.

1. return every night to his (sejin's) room.

2. no speaking of injuries, or torture given.

3. don't leave the house.

4. no dinner.

5. respect.

6. tight clothing.

father nodded.

"very well. i will wash the dishes. take a break."

yoongi went downstairs to his room, laying on his side. his ass hurt anyway, everything hurt. he couldn't stand a single day anymore with the evil presence.

_

jungkook sat down on the couch with taehyung happily ranting to him.

"all this for a new phone? god, you must've had so much fun." jungkook said sarcastically.

taehyung smiled brightly.

jungkook side-eyed him, and cracked a smile, pulling taehyung on his lap as he played video games.

"why do you always have me here?" taehyung pointed to jungkook's lap.

"have you gained weight??" jungkook asked, causing taehyung to gasp loudly.

jungkook looked at taehyung's arms, legs and face.

"you look healthier..." jungkook said, taehyung sighed in relief.

jungkook smirked, looking away, continuing to play his video games.

"wait, i need the bathroom." taehyung said, standing up, but he was distracted with his phone.

"tskkk, taehyung move, i can't see-" jungkook shifted his eyes to taehyung's ass.

"nevermind." jungkook said, resting his chin on his palm.

"what did you say?" taehyung turned around in curiosity, but he widened his eyes.

"nevermind! i needa go pee!" taehyung said, running to the bathroom.

jungkook shook his head and laughed gently.

he sigehd as he heard heels approaching him,

"what's up now, minaa--" jungkook widened his eyes at mina's outfit choice.

her dress was see-through by her waist and the dress was tight and quite short.

"mina. don't you think you should have another outfit on at this moment?" jungkook looked away, playing his video games.

mina sighed happily, she had a plan. and she knew it would work. she sat next to jungkook and watched the video game for a few seconds before talking.

"oh jungkook, we need to talk." mina said, dramatically. jungkook didn't seem to notice.

"hm?' jungkook hummed, still invested in his game.

mina heard the bathroom door open, and taehyung coming back.

"we need to talk about the hostage!" mina said clear enough, causing taehyung to stop in his tracks.

"taehyung? yeah, what about him?" jungkook said.

"when are you going to kill him? we have to eliminate him like you said we would. it's awesome that you are manipulating him with friendship, but when will you kill him??" mina said clearly enough again.

jungkook froze, he looked at mina in disbelief as she spoke.

"your plan is so amazing, jungkook. if you didn't notice, i like you a lot." mina said, pretending to be shy.

jungkook's eyes were wide in disbelief. so were taehyung's.

mina kissed jungkook, causing taehyung to peek in, but he quickly ran away. jungkook pushed mina off.

"w-what's wrong with you--" jungkook glanced at taehyung that ran away.

"NO! taehyung, come back!!" jungkook got up, running after him.

taehyung rushed to his room, quickly closing the door and locked it. jungkook banged on the door,

"taehyung! open up! please, you don't understand!!" jungkook said, turning the doorknob violently.

taehyung sat in front of the door, crying into his hands.

"taehyung. please we need to ta-"

"h-how do i know you w-won't kill me?!" taehyung yelled, sobbing more.

jungkook felt those words, they stabbed his chest.

"taehyung! you have to trust me! i won't kill you, i don't even have the balls to even hurt you anymore!!" he said.

"please, let me in. let me explain." jungkook said, calming down.

taehyung didn't know what to do. yes, he did develop a bit of feelings for jungkook, and trusted him dearly. but he didn't know what to do.

the same for jungkook, he liked the younger one, but he was too much of his character to even tell taehyung.

"taehyung.." jungkook said, knocking gently on the door.

taehyung stood up and unlocked the door, running away in his room. jungkook ran to taehyung, pinning him down on the bed. he always pinned him down everywhere.

"don't hurt me!! please!" taehyung struggled to get jungkook off.

jungkook leaned down to hug taehyung tightly.

taehyung froze, and stiffened up.

"i can't hurt you." jungkook said, getting off taehyung to get on his side, turning tae to make eye contact.

he held taehyung's cheek, he himself couldn't believe he was committing these actions with taehyung.

"i would never hurt you. mina talked nonsense, i swear to you." jungkook whispered.

taehyung calmed down, wiping his tears.

jungkook rubbed his thumb on taehyung's cheek, hugging him again until the youngest fell asleep.

_

h a h a h a ur boi, juicy, came back.

god that sucked. what i mean was this chapter was pretty...

long and juicy ;)

<33