ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿

jungkook studied taehyung's facial features as taehyung was busy thinking.

no wonder he's such a famous model

jungkook darted his eyes back up to taehyung that was about to speak.

"one of you guys.. like... a heist?" taehyung asked nervously.

        "you don't have to be a heist, but that's your choice. i guess i can just..." jungkook stopped talking.

taehyung waited as jungkook tried to finish his sentence.

"...protect you." jungkook says, looking away.

taehyung enters into deep thought,

"just hurry up, my group and i have to get moving anyw--"

"yes." taehyung blurted out.

"good." jungkook sighed out, standing up. "follow me."

      taehyung follows jungkook out the rusty old room, and received a tour around the headquarters.

        "i guess we'll stay for five more days. those three friends of yours won't dare to step in our property." jungkook talks as he walked with taehyung.

"are they okay...? where are they?" taehyung asks the tall one.

       "your short friend tricked me and took the other two when they were hospitalized." jungkook says, and enters a room with a nice scent of lavender.

"this is your room." jungkook mumbled.

      taehyung looked at the medium room with a comfortable bed, a bathroom and a closet. he nodded, appreciating him.

"the kitchen and living room is downstairs. help yourself to anything. there's clothes in the closet as well." jungkook said, leaving after.

taehyung looked around the bathroom.

i can finally take a shower.

_

"namjoon, look." mina said, standing from the couch.

namjoon rose a brow and his eyes left his laptop and book, shifting his tired eyes to the TV.

        mr.kim and his son kim sejin are holding their private funeral for late son and brother, kim taehyung. it's a sad day for...

namjoon sighed at the news reporters words and glanced at mina that was smiling.

       "jungkookie didn't even shoot, people must be stupid..." mina scoffed, pulling her high waisted shorts down slightly, sitting back down on the couch.

namjoon glanced at jungkook that entered the living room with taehyung near him.

        "i'm introducing taehyung, he's in our group now. we'll be protecting him from now on, understood?" jungkook said.

oh nothing could explain how angered mina was.

      "why is he in our group if he won't make any use to us." mina said coldly, crossing her arms as she glares at taehyung.

jungkook, surprisingly, places a protective arm around taehyung.

       "we'll be protecting him." jungkook said, his eye twitched.

namjoon nodded, and waved to taehyung, he waved back. jungkook turned to taehyung,

"our headquarters, your headquarters." he said, walking away after.

taehyung glanced at mina and namjoon.

"taeyoung, right??" mina spat out, sitting back on the couch.

"no... it's taehyung." tae replied, confused towards mina's attitude.

"ah, okay taeyong." mina said, staring at her nails.

       taehyung walked away to the kitchen, he wasn't used to having permission to walk around the house, it frightened him. he glanced at jungkook that was eating ramen cup noodles.

"what's up." jungkook asked.

"i'm hungry... i was wondering if i could have some food..?" taehyung mumbled.

"yeah, help yourself." he pointed to the fridge.

       taehyung nervously opened the fridge and took an apple, hesitating to eat it. jungkook glanced at the younger one, and rose a brow.

        "you act like if you've never eaten before." jungkook laughed, throwing his empty cup of ramen away in the trash can.

          "i have... i had to ask permission all the time. my meals were sometimes taken away." taehyung said, taking another munch of an apple sadly.

jungkook felt bad again, but he didn't want to. why did he feel like this anyway?

         "you can eat whenever you want, there's no one stopping you." kook said, patting taehyung's shoulder, walking away again.

_

           taehyung got into bed, hugging a pillow to get ready for bed. he felt so warm and happy to have thick blankets and soft pillows.

but he still wondered.

am i going to stay hidden for the rest of my life?

_

i am draained, it's 7 AM

<3