ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶

two weeks have passed, and the group had moved their location to the second headquarters. it was more spacious but it had a more creepy and elegant vibe at the same time, but not only that has happened. taehyung and jungkook became closer as friends, they shared lots with each other and had midnight talks, sometimes jungkook couldn't control his anger, but it was taehyung and his piles of questions that made him lose it.

jungkook only thought the younger was cute.

taehyung was only happy to have a friend in trust.

       but mina was angered of jungkook's protection over taehyung, the woman only wanted jungkook to herself, and she worked herself to it. she hugged jungkook, flirted with him, everything she could do, but she wasn't noticed.

        of course, namjoon knew about the obsessive crush mina had with jungkook, he only made fun of it. but taehyung noticed as well. he finally knew why mina hated him. to get jungkook.

taehyung didn't just feel confusion.

a new feeling of jealousy formed.

_

         taehyung walks in the living room, glancing at jungkook that was invested in playing his video games.

"hi..." tae said, sitting on the couch.

"mm." jungkook hummed in response, still playing his video games.

taehyung darted his eyes to the screen and rose his brow.

"what are you doing?" tae asked in curiousity.

     "playing a video game. what, do you not know what a video game i-- DANG IT!" jungkook yells in defeat, throwing his control down on the rug.

    "no. my father told me that rotting our brains with that would just be a waste of time.." tae replied, playing with his bracelets.

jungkook glanced at taehyung that seemed down, and picked him up, placing him on his lap.

"wha- what are you doing??" tae asked, looking back at jungkook.

jungkook handed taehyung the gaming controller.

"i'll teach you." jungkook said, but rose a brow.

     "actually, i need to pee. hold on." jungkook took taehyung off his lap, and quickly walked to the bathroom.

       taehyung looked down at the remote in his hands and looked up at the screen. he pressed a random button, and realized the game started, it was a fighting game.

        mina that was hiding near the doorway stepped into the living room, her heels not making a sound against the rug.

         taehyung that was focused on trying to learn how to play the game, noticed a figure and turned around to see a gun right in his face.

"listen here, taeyoung." mina mispronounced on purpose with a  frown.

        "you're going to stay awake from MY jungkook. he belongs with a real woman like me, not some scrawny boy." mina said coldly, pushing the gun in taehyung's face.

taehyung's eyes watered, he stayed quiet for a few seconds before saying,

"he's not yours. he's my friend." taehyung said, his voice as shaky.

          mina screeched in anger, wacking taehyung's side of his head with the gun, kicking him down. taehyung yelled and held his head once he collapsed.

mina stepped back, huffing.

"defeat!" the video game called out.

taehyung lost the game.

_

i think this is one good chapter ;)

i tried my best, and it's literally 2 AM, lmao

<3