ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟶

days have passed, keshi continues to spill information to jungkook's group, and visiting them daily, unfortunately talos has been growing suspicious.
_ 3:19 AM
keshi sits down on his desk, writing a third letter, preparing it for jungkook's group, it was all mostly about information, gratitude, and his own case.

talos arrives behind keshi and turns him around, holding a laptop.

"how interesting is it when you find out your teammate is snitching and giving information to another heist group?" talos smiles as he talks.

keshi stayed emotionless, and quiet.

talos stood keshi up, and threw the laptop on the couch, grabbing keshi by the hair.

"you betrayed us, you know what? i'll come clean to you, darling." talos mumbled, sounding dark.

...

"winter of 2013, i called a man named keshi or jong jaemin, i told him many lies, so perfectly told you murdered your parents and did the job for me." talos smirked as he spoke.

keshi's blood boiled, he grabbed the pen and stabbed it in talos's eye.

talos roared in pain, taking out his blade, tackling keshi down. the radio was pushed, and a song started up.

the two fought on the floor before talos gained control, and held the blade to keshi's neck with a smile.

"what a perfect song." talos's eyes dipped to a darker shade, pushing the blade.

"things aren't as bad as they seem, so dream.. dream.. dream.." talos sang to himself.lñ

"take a nap, keshi." talos smiled, slitting the man's throat roughly, watching the man choke on his blood once he stabbed his throat as well.

talos stood up, stuffing the closed blade in his pocket, holding his eye tightly.
_ 12:02 PM
taehyung washed everyone's plate as a favor for eunjae, earning a back hug from jungkook.

"so precious." jungkook mumbled as he buried his head in tae's neck, kissing it a few times.

"aww..." jimin cooed at the two while Yoongi looked disgusted.

the doorbell rung, alarming taehyung.
"i'll get it." tae said, running to the door, yoongi followed.

once taehyung opened the door, he looked down at a large music case. yoongi crouched and opened it, quickly stepping back.

"fuck!!" yoongi yelled, holding his hair.

"what?!" jungkook replied, the rest ran to the door.
keshi's corpse was stuffed inside the music case.

"he killed him. poor keshi..." jungkook sighed, crouching.

"not only that, i think he knows where we are..." taehyung mumbled.

"wait!" namjoon replied, pulling out a note.

"it's from mina." jungkook scowled.
"where do we go now..? we cant leave mama here!" jimin said.

namjoon ran to his laptop, checking something.
"mina and talos aren't at their property at the moment..." namjoon said softly in concern.

"let's move." yoongi said.
"where??" jimin asked.
"to hosoek's apartment."
_
the six all arrived in hoseok's large apartment, once again picking rooms so some of them could unpack their luggage.

taehyung and jungkook shared a room, yoongi and namjoon had to share a room so eunjae could have one to herself, and jimin had a room by himself.

"so, how do we turn in talos and mina?" taehyung asked.

_

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<3