ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟺

yoongi was thrown out of sejin's room. he was even to weak to move his arms.

burning red lines were scattered across yoongi's body, hickeys placed everywhere, and bites on his shoulders. the male slowly got up on his knees,

how can this old man not hear me?

yoongi looked downstairs at the room of sejin's father. he heard shifts from the bathroom.

"seokjin." yoongi's broken voice muttered.

"jin. jin.. jin!" yoongi tried raising his voice.

seokjin groaned as he got up, and looked at yoongi,

"yoongi! you're worse than before wha--"

yoongi bursted out in tears,

"quiet! you will disturb him." yoongi whispered.

seokjin gasped as sejin's door opened.

sejin tossed the whip away, and glared at seokjin.

"why are you two so loud?" sejin growled out.

seokjin bowed,

"we're sorry sir, i-i'm just trying to help yoongi." seokjin mumbled.

sejin smirked, yoongi's blood boiled as he looked at the evil in sejin's eyes.

seokjin picked yoongi up, but he was kicked down.

"oh i'm so d-done." yoongi got up, bearing all his injuries.

"you're going to be exposed. i know you sabotaged my boyfriend. you did this to me. you--"

sejin was going to slap yoongi across the face but seokjin caught his hand.

"imbecile." sejin smirked, throwing seokjin away, over the railing.

seokjin yelled out as he crashed down into the dining table. yoongi ran downstairs to the basement, rushing to get his clothes on before grabbing his phone, calling the ambulance.

"WHAT IS ALL THIS DARN NOISE???" father yelled, freezing as he looked at seokjin.

the table was broken, and so was seokjin's arm.

"what the-- SEJIN! YOONGI!" father screamed.

yoongi ended the call, making sure his body was covered enough. he went upstairs, bowing to sejin's father.

_

taehyung woke up, he was constantly waking up and falling back asleep during this night. he was bored. he stood up out of bed and quietly went to jungkook's room.

he sat on his bed, and rolled his eyes. jungkook was taking his damn middle of the night showers.

taehyung had an idea, a mischievous idea. he smiled as he tiptoed to the bathroom, he opened the door quietly. he glanced at jungkook that was putting on his towel.

the youngest stared at jungkook for a few minutes before jungkook gasped.

"TAEHYUNG!" jungkook growled, closing the door.

"nice." taehyung hugged himself, flopping on the bed.

_

no words.

it went from bad to ;))

<33