ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺

"it's been done." talos says as he takes off his jacket and gloves.

mina nodded, looking at the files.

"there's kim seokjin, min yoongi, kim sejin and the man himself, king." the female mumbled to the men.

keshi looked away, he wanted to escape from this situation.

i have to leave.

_ 3 days later

jungkook rushed in the headquarters, throwing down his mask and gloves, and his duffel bag. taehyung sprung up from the couch,

"what's wrong??"

"one of your butlers were killed." jungkook said directly.

taehyung froze, he stared at jungkook. he yelled and pushed jungkook

"stop LYING!!" taehyung yelled, getting grabbed by jungkook.

"it was hoseok, taehyung. i'm not lying." jungkook said.

taehyung broke down crying at the name. "dead" and "hoseok" in the same sentence could never mix in his brain.

jungkook held taehyung.

"i have to get whoever's targeting your family, okay? i'll stop them so you can be safe, darling." jungkook held taehyung's tear stained face.

taehyung covered his face with his hand, the sight hurt jungkook's heart.

"we'll be leaving this place too, k? we'll go somewhere i know people won't look at." jungkook held tae's shoulders.

"you good..?" jungkook asked, earning a shake of a head from the youngest.

"don't worry, i got you." jungkook said, allowing tae to cry on his shoulder. "i'll get them all."

_

yoongi watched as the ambulance took hoseok away, he didn't dare to show any emotion. he knew it'd make it worse.

"sir, are you... 'yoonie'??" a cop asked, embarrassing yoongi.

"it's yoongi." yoongi replied, looking down at a note the cop gave him.

yoongi swore he could break down in tears any moment. a note with hoseok's droplets of blood on it. yoongi looked at the cop, hopeless.

"bring him back to me. please." yoongi says, expressionless.
he watched as the cops walked back to the ambulance.

_

"que pasa, mi amor?" talos held keshi's chin.

"nothing is wrong, and i am not your love." keshi scowled, slapping talos's hand away.

talos chuckles at how aggressive keshi was towards him. he stepped back and smiled as mina's phone rang.

"ring ring." talos says, eyeing keshi before walking away.

_

i know this was boring but I'll be having my plans unfold soon

muahahahaha
<3