ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ

seokjin sobbed into his hands as yoongi cleaned taehyung's room.

      "we're just going to leave it like that...?! we can't leave taehyung's death unknown!!" seokjin cried out to yoongi.

        yoongi continued cleaning, he ignored any emotion that tried to take over him. he didn't want to know anything about taehyung's death. the fact that he sat there and watched him be killed was enough for him to suffer over.

"yoongi!" jin said.

yoongi bit his lower lip, continuing to sweep the floors.

        "i don't know about you, but i'm figuring this out. taehyung was so young, and he was such a sweet boy. he never had any enemies besides the father or his and his brother. but i know he loved them both..." seokjin said, leaving the room.

        yoongi stood there for a while, tears stung his eyes, they were threatening to fall, but yoongi didn't let them.

seokjin walks downstairs, glancing at hoseok that was in a corner, holding himself.

"hoseok?" seokjin calls out softly.

hoseok quickly wipes away his tears and glances at seokjin that was worried,

"yes?" hoseok replied.

"don't worry about crying in front of me, we're all sad, friend." seokjin said.

hoseok looked away,

       "i'm going to figure out who did this to taehyung. they will pay and i'm going make sure about it." seokjin said, patting hoseok's shoulder.

"i'm in." hoseok mumbled.

_

        taehyung cringed at the salty and unflavored food he was given, he already knew this was going to be a living hell.

he sits up in the uncomfortable bed and hears a few voices.

a female voice...?

"what will you do with the hostage??" the female voice asked.

"i don't know, mina." jungkook said softly.

"you have to kill him one day. we can't just keep him there." the female said, almost flirtatious.

        taehyung tried getting up from the bed, but he gasped as a loud sound from below the bed was made.

jungkook opened the door, glancing at taehyung that was sitting up on his knees.

"don't kill me!" taehyung sat back down, crawling away.

jungkook grabbed taehyung's leg and pulled him.

"don't kill me, please. i don't deserve this." taehyung said fearfully.

jungkook looked into taehyung's eyes that were pooling with tears and fear. he felt bad.

"stop the noise." jungkook released the tight grip he had on taehyung's leg.

        mina glared at taehyung, she huffed and grabbed jungkook's arm as he walked out. taehyung laid back down on the bed, he had nothing to hug.

which was the worst part.

_

"father, a cop is investigating taehyung's case." sejin said as he walked downstairs.

father placed his cup down and stood from his chair.

"there is no need for that. i want a funeral for my son in two days." father said.

"ethan clarke is a pro cop, i promise he'll get the job done, taehyung WILL come back." sejin said.

sejin looked over at yoongi that was looking out the window.

"what?" yoongi said in disgust as he glanced at sejin.

sejin looked away to look at his father.

"i want a funeral for my son in two days, and that's final." father said, walking away to his room.

       seokjin walked over to yoongi, the two were eavesdropping in the conversation. yoongi looked at seokjin that was angry.

"what's wrong this time, jin." yoongi muttered.

        "we're going to the place taehyung was murdered. and we're going to find him." seokjin demanded.

yoongi scoffed as he looked at hoseok that agreed.

"fine. midnight. i'm driving." yoongi said.

_

dedicated to @Cosmic-Liar, my bestest friend. pls check him out his work is amazing

<3