ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟷

talos entered his apartment, keshi and mina behind him.

"i can't thank you for what you did for me today. that'll kill that stupid... boy." mina said to talos.

talos bowed his head.

"mi casa es su casa." talos mumbled, taking off his blazer.

"you speak spanish?" keshi darted an eye to talos.

"i'm italian, but i do speak spanish, como te llamas?" talos asked keshi in a cocky matter.

"the name's keshi." keshi said, placing his soaked jacket on a chair before sitting on a couch.

"so. lets talk. how'd you find me, mina?" talos asked.

"keshi found you near that taeyong guy's house. so i told him to ask what you were doing there." mina replied.

"i always knew he was alive. he sickened me anyway..." talos's voice grew deeper.

keshi remained silent, he didn't want to be in the place he was in, talos made him feel queasy. he was very mysterious.

"y vos?" talos pointed at keshi.

"me? what about me?" keshi looked up at talos.

"you're too quiet. what's on your mind." talos responded, holding keshi's chin.

keshi moved his head away, and glared at talos.

"i'm exhausted." keshi said sternly.

_

jungkook ran through the forest and entered the headquarters quickly.

"ta-" he stopped, and sniffed the air.

his heart dropped once he heard the crackling of the loud fires from upstairs.

"fuck!" jungkook yelled, running upstairs, throwing any obstacles that held him back. he entered taehyung's room and cursed mentally.

who the fuck did this?!?

"no!!" jungkook grabbed taehyung, and looked around, he couldn't spot namjoon.

he ran back downstairs and took the large duffel bag full of money. the eldest ran outside until he was behind some trees, he caught his breath and set taehyung down on the floor, shaking him.

"c-c'mon, you have to wake up." jungkook's eyes watered, he leaned down to perform CPR, and chest compressions.

"taehyung!" jungkook shook tae again, "you can't leave me now, you can't leave me."

"i love you. you can't leave me, wake up!!" jungkook yelled out, roughly wiping the tears escaping his worn out eyes.

jungkook did a couple more chest compressions, and tae still wasn't waking up. kook took him in his arms and hugged him tightly.

"tae. please wake up.... you're the only one i want. you're the only one i have! please just wake up!!" jungkook cried out, grabbing tae's limp hand.

after a few minutes, jungkook let go of taehyung when he felt his hand being squeezed.

"tae?!" jungkook said, earning a painful grunt from the youngest.

"you're awake..! thank fucking god-- i thought i lost you!!" jungkook pecked taehyung's lips.

"wha..??" taehyung looked around, "my body h-hurts so bad. what happened??" tae asked weakly.

"someone set a bomb in the headquarters... it's all gone now. you have a couple of burns on your body." jungkook looked far back at the headquarters, and sighed.

"w-where's namjoon...?" taehyung replied.

jungkook looked back at tae, and sighed.

"i couldn't find him, he's dead for sure..." jungkook said in sorrow.

taehyung was going to cry, but his eyes burned so badly. he watched as jungkook called the ambulance, he changed his voice but for what? jungkook ended the call and glanced at tae,

"you're going to be okay, tae." jungkook said.

"don't leave me. please..?" taehyung grabbed jungkook's hand tighter.

"i won't, i promise i won't. i'll be back for you very soon." jungkook said, kissing tae's forehead.

the eldest carried taehyung to the sidewalk and set him there,

"i promise you, i'll be back when you're better." jungkook said, putting on his hoodie as the ambulance arrived.

taehyung's vision blurred, and his ears rung terribly. what happened to him next remained a mystery for him.

_

gosh i am exhausted lol.

<33