ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟹

keshi waited outside a building, he thought he'd take some time for himself  while talos gets his target.

what the fuck have i got myself into? i just wanted to find that stupid man that called my damn phone.

meanwhile, talos was waiting outside an apartment door, knocking gently a few times.

hoseok opened the door slowly, glancing at talos.

"may i help you?" hoseok asked.

"hello! i'm a journalist and i just wanted to ask you some questions about your experience working for the kim family. can i come in?" talos says with a cheerful tone of voice, his eyes flaming of anger.

hoseok scanned the man for a few seconds, he was oddly sketchy to him.

"yes, of course." hoseok stepped back, letting talos in his apartment.

talos smirked to himself, watching as hoseok closed the door. hoseok turned to the man and inhaled to say something, but was quickly interrupted.

"surprise!!" talos yelled, pulling out a blade.

hoseok quickly opened a storage door, causing talos to stab that instead. hoseok grabbed the bat inside and swung at talos's head.

talos held on to his head tightly,
"you're smart, eh? just not too smart..."

hoseok grabbed talos's arm that was trying to stick the blade in his head trying to push him back, the two stayed there while losing their strength.

"give up! there's no escape from death." talos growled out, a smile creeping up in his face.

"never." hoseok forced out.

...
talos swiftly kicked hoseok's stomach and stabbed his torso a few times before dropping hoseok on the ground, running out.

_

taehyung got dressed into new clothes and ran to the living room where jungkook sat there in sorrow.

"...what's the matter?" taehyung asked.

"i cant believe we lost namjoon..." jungkook sighed, pulling taehyung to sit him on his lap.

taehyung widened his eyes,
"wait, namjoon died..?"

jungkook scoffed.
"i fucking told you that when you were rushed to the hospital, didn't i?? now stop reminding me already."

taehyung blinked as he was placed aside, watching jungkook walk away to his room. he sighed, looking down at his wrists full of homemade bracelets.

i still have to cheer him up anyways.

taehyung stood up, running to jungkook's room, glancing at kook that was sitting down on his bed.

"i found this." taehyung handed jungkook a video game.

jungkook placed it aside, remaining silent. taehyung sighed, he knew he wasn't too good at cheering up anyway. he sat next to the older one and pulled his face to meet their lips in a small kiss.

"he's in a better place instead of being in danger." taehyung says to jungkook that was appalled.

jungkook admired taehyung,

"you know. i regret taking you, but most of the time, i don't." jungkook placed an arm around taehyung.

"aughh, too much." taehyung laughed, jokingly pushing jungkook away.

_ 2:48 am

yoongi opens a door to a apartment, almost slipping. he glanced down and screamed.

"HOSEOK!!"

_

lol he died unfortunately.
pls donate 4 funeral
<3