ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟾

jungkook sat in front of eunjae and jimin, sighing.

"i know what you guys are thinking, me kidnapping taehyung and making everyone believe he was killed is insane.." jungkook said to the two.

"jungkook, it's not insane, it's disrespectful and very dangerous, you could've gotten into very bad trouble!" eunjae scolded.

"i understand, but he was neglected and abused in his household, there's also a benefit to this. i saved him from death basically, he used to be so skinny and weak until i took him in." jungkook muttered.

jimin thought for seconds and quirked a brow,
"what stopped you from killing him?"

"i felt sympathy after many years, he made me so happy, and it felt nice to have someone by my side. i'm fucking falling in love with that idiot..." jungkook cracked a small smile.

"i forgive you." jimin smiled.

"it will take time for me to forgive you, just keep in mind that i'm happy you saved him too, but what you did was really unsafe. okay?" eunjae spoke clearly to kook.

jungkook nodded, standing up to go back to his room.

"what's the matter?" taehyung asked.

jungkook held taehyung's face and kissed him,
"don't worry about it. you want anything to eat? i'm pretty hungry myself."

taehyung inhaled to say something, but namjoon bursted in the room.

"guys, the cameras. keshi is outside the kim household, talos is gonna get them!" namjoon yelled. jungkook sprang up from the bed.

jungkook looked back at taehyung,
"i'll be back soon." he kissed his forehead, running to the front door, but jimin stopped him.

"let me help." jimin said.

jungkook sighed and nodded, allowing yoongi and jimin to follow him.

"fuck. this is the only car we have." jungkook grumbled, glancing at the small car.

"let's make it work!" jimin tugged at the two male's arm, running to the car.

_

"ugh! stop crushing me, you're hurting my leg." jimin scowled.

yoongi pushes jimin away, causing the smallest to hit his head.

"better, you little fuck?" yoongi said lowly, causing jimin to roll his eyes.

jungkook parked the small car, and looked back at the two,

"what's the plan." jungkook asked.

"i got this." jimin smiled.

_

jimin climbed up the window, entering sejin's room, gasping.

sejin stood up from his bed,
"am i in heaven??" sejin asked.

"no! just.. hide. you and your father are in danger." jimin pushed sejin in the bathroom, closing the door, exiting the room only to bump into talos.

jimin glanced up at talos that had pink cheeks.

"w-wow, hi!" jimin smiled sweetly, disgusted in the inside.

"hello there~, may i ask what your name is??" talos eyed jimin up and down.

"PARK jimin, nice to meet you! um, why are you here??" he asked.

"interviewing the kim family." talos smiled through his lie.

jimin quirked a brow,
"sorry but this isn't the kim's household, this is a park family." he batted his eyelashes.

talos's smile disappeared, he took out his blade and held it against jimin's neck.
"listen here, doll. i'm not here to fool around. where is everyone." talos asked sternly, holding jimin's waist to jimin's dislike.

"oh, kinky. guess i'm into knife play too." jimin smiled, causing talos's face to heat up.

"screw you!" jimin swung his knee to talos's crotch, kicking him down, holding the knife with fear, having his foot on talos's neck.

"you're talos, right? you're dead meat once the police come, so pathet-" jimin yelped as he was yanked down, causing his face to hit the ground.

jimin screamed in pain once the blade was dug in his side, kicking and hitting around, trying to get talos off of him. he threw his head back, causing it to crack talos's nose, he gasped as the knife pierced through his shoulder, but he didn't give up, kicking talos off.

"y-you monster..! you'll be do-done for, you.." jimin held his side, squeezing his eyes shut and opened them up.

talos swept jimin off his feet, throwing him over his shoulder, walking outside. he threw him on the street, waiting for a car to arrive.

"what's your problem..?!" jimin yelled, slowly getting off the ground.

talos pulled out a gun,
"stay put, baby doll."

jimin stood still, a smirk creeping up on his lips once he saw jungkook behind talos. talos yelled as he was kicked down, cocking the gun, shooting at jimin, but he missed.

yoongi ran over, carrying jimin.

"last t-time, you pushed me, n-now you're saving me? how bipolar." jimin smiled weakly, resting his head.

yoongi glanced down at the midget and scoffed, setting him in the car, bringing his knowledge together as he pulled out a first aid kit.

_

to be continueeedddd lol
<3