ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

the five were currently in a crisis.
talos had captured seokjin, so they were thinking on how to save him

"this is my fault, if only i wasn't so reckless and taken him with me, we would be okay." yoongi shook his head.
jimin hesitated to hug yoongi, surprised he earned a hug back.

taehyung sighed.
"i want to make a sacrifice." he laughed at how stupid it sounds.

"what?" jungkook asked.

"i'll let talos capture me, one of you guys call the cops, and he'll be done for." tae says.

"that's risky.. but maybe we can do this." jimin said, exchanging glances with everyone.

"it's too late right now, we gotta act fast tomorrow afternoon." jungkook says with concern, bowing his head to the rest.

everyone went to their rooms.

after taehyung got out of the shower, he changed immediately, sitting on jungkook's lap to chat with him.

"you know, it was brave of you to make that decision." jungkook muttered, holding taehyung close.
"yeah, but i'm kinda scared." tae mumbled.

"you have every right to be scared, but i'll make sure you're safe. i won't let anyone hurt you." jungkook looked at tae, smiling.

taehyung kissed jungkook, earning a kiss back. in a while, the kiss began to intensify, causing jungkook to lift taehyung up, carrying him to the room.

jungkook locked the door, setting taehyung down on the bed, hovering over him. he continued kissing taehyung, leaving light marks around tae's neck before lifting himself up.

taehyung watched as jungkook removed his shirt, staring at his muscular attire, his face burned up. jungkook removed taehyung's shirt as well, smiling to him goofily.

"you sure you wanna do this?" jungkook asked, grabbing tae's hand.

"yeah." taehyung smiled in embarrassment, biting his lip to contain his happiness.

_
ay just making sure for the ones that don't like mature contenntttt
watch out in next chapter
<3