ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39

a year has passed,
the time passing was full of joy, love and the reuniting of the kim family. however, taehyung still decided to live with jungkook in his penthouse, jimin went his separate way to become roommates with namjoon and seokjin. yoongi stayed in hoseok's apartment, and eunjae found herself a homey cottage.

they were all living happily together, but apart.

_

"you can do it!" jimin whisper yelled in the phone, nervously glancing at tae that stood in confusion on a pier.

"i cant. what if he says no..?" jungkook chewed on the tip of his thumb.

"i doubt he will, now come over! he's getting impatient." jimin scolded, hanging up his phone before kook could say anything else.

"remind me why i'm here?" taehyung asked the midget.

"just wait." jimin grinned.
"i've been waiting for an hour, i'm tire-" tae glanced at jungkook's car that parked near the beach and saw him racing across the pier.

"kook! hi, whats the matter, you look panicked?" taehyung glanced at jungkook.
"i got you this!" jungkook held out an ice cream that slightly dripped down its sweet cone.

"thanks." taehyung smiled, taking the ice cream.
"and i uhh..." jungkook stood up straight, adjusting his clothes before digging in his pocket.

jimin walked away to lean on jungkook's car, watching the scene unfold in front of his eyes.
"kim taehyung, could i ask you a question?" jungkook asked nervously.

"yeah, why not." taehyung laughed out, curious on why jungkook was acting so strange.

jungkook kneeled down on the floor, slipping a small box from his pocket, opening it to take out a diamond ring, the ice cream on taehyung's hand slipped and hit the floor.

"i'm asking with all my heart. marry me?" jungkook smiled.

taehyung stared at him for a few seconds, glancing at jimin that was also smiling brightly. tears brimmed in his eyes before nodding to jungkook.

"really?!" jungkook stood up.
taehyung nodded once again, biting his lip to contain the stinging tears of happiness in his eyes. jungkook lifted tae up and spun him in the air before hugging him tightly.

"god, i love you so much!" jungkook says as he buried his face in taehyung's neck.

"i love you more." taehyung said, wrapping his arms around kook tightly.

_ 1 month later

"i'll miss you guys.." namjoon weeped, seokjin grabbed taehyung and encased him in a hug.

"don't bring any babies back! because i will NOT be taking care of them." seokjin said to jungkook as he let taehyung go.

"we won't~" taehyung rolled his eyes playfully with a smile.
"i'm missing you already..!" jimin whined, hugging both tae and kook.

"we'll be back as soon as we get ma- actually.. why don't you guys come over america when our wedding is being held." jungkook questioned.

"gross." yoongi mumbled with a smile, scowling once jimin and seokjin swatted his shoulder.

"i agree with that." namjoon smiled, watching the others nod in agreement.

"my son!!" eunjae and king both yelled, running to the small crowd.

"father?" taehyung smiled.
"i just wanted to give jungkook my honors after all." father glared at jungkook.
"jungkook, take care of him well!" eunjae yelled at jungkook.

the two nodded before waving to everyone else, stepping in the airport. they waited a while before their plane finally arrived.

_

"psst." jungkook said softly, grabbing tae's hand.
"hmm?" taehyung smiled.

"i love you. and i'm glad that everything is over and now you're safe." jungkook pecked taehyung's forehead.

"and i'm happy you're alive." taehyung laughed out, leaning his head on jungkook's shoulder.

the two stayed like that until they fell asleep in each others calming embraces.

fin.

_

i personally wanna thank anyone and everyone that made it here to the end of this story. i'm so happy you gave this a chance and i hoped you enjoyed it well. pls take care :(

<33