Recap

Disclaimer

Recently I read someone's half story on Wattpad. I don't remember her name but her story was amazingly and very well written but I felt sad as I'm MishBir fan and I want MishBir to be the endgame. That's why I decided to write a fanfiction by my own to make myself happy and enjoy reading. This story is somewhat similar (only characters) to that but not fully with my twists and turns with a happy ending. So please do read the story, comment and vote. It's my 1st fanfiction 😊

P.S.: If you want, you can skip "Recap" chapter and can start reading from "compromised marriage" chapter if you have watched YRHPK.

The story starts from when Abir tells Mishti about the break up truth and Mishti comes to meet him at Rajvansh house.

Recap from episode:
Mishti came to meet Abir and the other side Nishant came to meet Meenakshi. Nishant and Meenakshi made a plan to separate Abir and Mishti.

On the other side, Mishti scolded Abir why he didn't told her the truth earlier?? Why he didn't told her earlier that he loves her??

Finally both shared their emotional turmoil and solace each other. Later Abir told Mishti to go back home and he will come tomorrow to convince her bade papa. Abir gave strength to Mishti and send her home.

On the next day morning, Abir came with balloons and ask bp to listen him once so that he can tell him the truth

But Nishant made an entry in drunken state to execute his plan and emotionally blackmailed everyone. Seeing him in that condition everyone got scared and began to blame Mishti and Abir.

Jasmeet started to ask why Abir is opposing BP's decision when she didn't opposed. Hearing all this bp asked Mishti to choose.

Seeing her family's condition, she decided to marry Nishant but asked bp to give her 5 minutes to talk with Abir and he agreed.

Abir told Mishti to elope with him and he will apologize to everyone everyday but she denied.

She thanked him for everything, for every single happiness she got because of Abir, for loving her unconditionally, for supporting her, for trusting her everytime.

Last but not the least for giving her a beautiful love story. She said him, she is not leaving him , she is just choosing her family just like he did earlier because they both are same.

Loving their respective families unconditionally are real MishBir. They both adieu goodbye and left.

While leaving Abir noticed Nishant and became suspicious about him. He reached the hospital to find out whether he was really drunken or was just pretending.

He got medical reports of Nishant and tried to call Mishti but Nishant took his phone and started arguing with him. Abir tried to reach Mishti but at that moment he met with an accident and got drown in Lake.

Nishant was following him and he saw Abir's car in damaged condition and got panicked. He left him there and came to Maheswari house.

On the other side Mishti was getting scared for Abir and was getting restless thinking that he is in some danger.

Sometimes later, Nishant was getting ready for the marriage while getting ready he was just thinking about the incident that took place an hour ago

He was berating himself for not saving Abir and leaving him to die. On the other hand some sadhus saw Abir drowning and saved him. They took him to the hospital.

So this is the RECAP of the episode and from the next part my actual story will start. Stay tuned😊

A/N: Keep Voting and Please do ignore my grammatical mistakes🙏