5. Mishti's Decision

P.S.: If you are reading this story then don't miss any chapter🙏

As days were passing, both Abir and Mishti were becoming normal to each other day by day. A little awkwardness was still there between them but atleast now they were not avoiding each other.

Due to some other work, Pooja has told Mishti to assist Abir for the ngo project as she is busy in handling other projects.

From today onwards, Mishti have to assist Abir. She was hell nervous about it. It looks like she was going to appear for her boards for the first time. She was constantly thinking, how she will manage to work with him?? How she will control her emotions in front of him??

Meanwhile, Abir was also thinking the same. Finally they both decided "let me be professional" with him/her. Mishti came to Abir's cabin and knocked the door.

Mishti: may I come in sir?? ( With confidence standing near the door)

Abir: come in... tumhe sir kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai...tum sirf Abir keh sakti ho... (Mishti noded her head in yes)

Abir: tum kuch kehne aayi thi?? (with curiousity)

Mishti: ye file dene aayi thi... Pooja ne mujhe handle krne ko diya tha...isme saare details hai...(handling file to Abir)

Abir: thank you...(taking file from her hand)

Mishti: toh main jau??

Abir: haa....(Mishti was about to leave but then he again called her)

Abir: sunoo...(and she turned back)
(They both remembered their suno...kuch nhi moment and shared a brief eyelock)

kuch nhi moment and shared a brief eyelock)

Mishti: haa

Mishti: haa...(with curiousity)

Abir: ye file... (he took a pause)

Mishti: kya hua koi problem hai??

Abir: haa...wo tumne mujhe galat file di hai...(with a smile)

Mishti: it's impossible...let me check...(taking file from his hand)