15. Challenge

While hugging, Abir lifted Mishti up and twirled her around in happiness. After some time, he made her stand on the floor and gave a forehead kiss to her. He took her both hands and wrapped around his waist and then kept his both hands around her waist. Mishti was soo happy and that was clearly visible from her face.

Mishti: aaj main bohot khush hu...hum paper dance competition bhi jeet gaye.....she said with extreme happiness... I can't believe maine toh expect bhi nahi kiya tha... aur wo chit wala session...usme bhi bohot maja aaya.....when she was expressing her happiness a beautiful smile was pasted on her face... seeing her happiness Abir was happy too.

Abir: mujhe bhi bohot maja aaya...he said with a pleasant smile... lekin aaj ka din kuch jyada lamba tha na...making a pout

Mishti: haa... aur bohot tiering bhi...she replied him making a tired face

Abir: ab iski aadat dalni padegi kuch dino tak...saare functions ke liye...

Mishti: haa...but aaj main bohot khush hu... aaj hamari engagement bhi finally acche se complete ho gayi...she said with a pleasant smile

Abir: main bhi bohot khush hu...waise tumhe mera gana kaisa laga??....he asked her by raising his eyebrows

Mishti: bohot bohot bohot accha tha....she answered him by shooking her head and closing her eyes for a fraction of second with a smile.... tum kabhi bhi mujhe lucky feel karwane ka chance nahi chodte...thank you so much for everything Ajeeb Rajvansh... aur surprise ke liye bhi thank you so much...she said with a pleasant smile and moist eyes.

Abir was soo glad by realising the fact that his Mishti is happy and he is the reason behind her happiness. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead to express his love.

Abir: sirf thank you se kaam nahi chalega mujhe kuch aur bhi chahiye....he said with husky voice and smirked

He moved her backward and pinned her to the wall and holded her waist tightly which gave her goosebumps.

Mishti: Abirrr...she ultered his name being nervous and looking into his hypnotizing eyes.

His eyes got strucked on her soft lips...he caressed her lower lips with his thumb. And after that directly looked towards her with desire in his eyes which made her heart to skip a beat.

Abir: maine itna accha gana gaaya... mujhe return gift toh milna chahiye na... he said in husky voice which made her more nervous

Mishti: Abiirrr.....she ultered his name feeling his effect on her

Suddenly she looked towards the door... being scared and ultered- bm.... being hell shocked...