19. Bachlore & Bachelorette party

At night
Maheshwaris house was all set for the girls bachelorette party. The whole house was decorated according to the White Masquerade party theme. 

The house was decorated with white feathers and beads, white masks and balloons were hanged on the walls, white flowers were used all around to make the house look more aesthetic and beautiful. Different types of white candles and twinkling lights were placed all around the house which were giving brighter effects to the party.

 Different types of white candles and twinkling lights were placed all around the house which were giving brighter effects to the party

Slowly slowly, Mishti's and Kuhu's all friends began to arrive in the party. Everyone was in white dress and white mask was on their faces to cover their eyes.

On the other hand, in rajvansh house everyone was ready with the preparation. The living room was decorated with fairy lights and disco lights. Their colour code was black so everyone was in black outfit.

Meenakshi and Parul decided to attain satsang when all boys will enjoy their bachelors party. They were leaving for satsang so they asked Nidhi mami to join them.

Meenakshi: Nidhi...tum hamare saath satsang me chal rahi ho ya pichli baar ki tarah iss baar bhi rukhna hai yaha... she asked by raising her eyebrows

Nidhi mami: no..behenba... I come...pichli baar iss ghadhera atul ne sabke juice me sharab mila diya tha...iss baar main nahi rukungi behenba...main aapke saath chalungi... she said and Parul and Meenakshi smiled on her.

After that, three of them left for satsang. Later Kartik, Samarth, Naksh and Nishant arrived at Rajvansh house for the bachelor's party. Kunal, Atul, Nanu and kaushal mama welcomed them and they started talking with each other.

In Maheshwari house, everyone was arrived and was waiting for mishti in the living room. Mishti came near the stairs and all girls started staring her.

She was looking heavenly gorgeous just like barbie doll in her white dress which was upto her knees. She had used light shade lipstick and had wore pink bride-to-be sash. Her hairs were in half-do hairstyle and she had wore a white feathery mask on her eyes.