3. A new Entry

One month later

In Rajvansh house
Abir woke up and wished "good morning angry chorni" seeing her painting. He rushed to the bathroom because today was important day for him.

He have to meet an investor for his new ngo projects. He got ready quickly and came down to the hall where everyone was already waiting for him for breakfast.

As he came down, everyone started having their breakfast. As usual Abir started his nanko's leg pulling. Mami's funny english class and nanu's age related jokes started.

Everybody used to enjoy this funny banters everyday. All this has became their daily routine from last one month. Today Abir was in hurry so he just said bye and left for NGO.

Everyone was happy seeing their purana wala Abir who used to be happy and fun loving. Everything in Rajvansh house was slowly slowly mending. And now Meenakshi and Kuhu had changed after realising their mistakes.

Kuhu and Kunal's relation has progressed more as both have fallen in love with each other. They called off their divorce and decided to give their marriage an another chance. One thing was still not changed and that was Kunal's love for uiiimaa patel (his PA)😁😁 and his unromantic behaviour but still Kuhu was happy because she knew, now he loves her a lot.

In NGO
Pooja Sharma - a bubbly, fun loving, kind hearted girl but at the same time very passionate towards her work. She is abir's ngo project's new investor.

Her family shifted India just a couple of years ago but she lives in London because she runs her own company there. She believes in charity and helping needy people.

Pooja and her employees were waiting for Abir to start the meeting

Pooja and her employees were waiting for Abir to start the meeting. As he arrived, they all started their meeting. After one hour, as meeting completed abir asked them about their responses.

Pooja was really impressed by the presentation and she decided to finalised the deal. They signed their deal and congratulated each other.

Abir was so happy about it. He wanted to share this news with everyone so he rushed towards his home and delivered the news. Everyone was happy for him and started doing garba to celebrate his achievement. Seeing Abir happy, meenakshi got emotional

Nanu: ye kya meenu...tere aakho me aasu?? (With concern)

Meenakshi: ye toh khushi ke aasu hai baapuji...Abir ko itna khush dekh bohot Accha lagta hai...hey maa ambe mere ghar pe aisi hi khushiyan banaye rakhna...( With happy tears and folding her hands in front of maa ambe)

In London
Mishti has started doing job from last 2 weeks as she wanted to become an independent woman. She had got a job in London in a multinational company.

Both Mishti and Nishant had not talked with each other since that day. Mishti is still furious on him for his deeds.

Although Nishant had tried to talk with her many times but he failed miserably. They are husband and wife but only in front of the society. In their house, they are just strangers for each other....just two strangers. Now Nishant had lost all his hopes in their marriage.