6. Mission- MishBir

In Pooja's office
Pooja was busy in her work, by the time she saw a file in her desk. She had completely forgot to handle this file to Abir. She rushed towards mishti and told her about this.

Pooja: Mishti, tum abhi airport jaa sakti ho kya??

Mishti: kya hua Pooja tum itna worried sound q kr rahi ho???... Is Everything alright?? ( with concern)

Pooja: nhi mishti....ye file yhi reh gai...main Abir ko dena bhul gayi...ye bohot important file hai aur abir ko dena zaroori hai.... (In tension)

Mishti: but tum kisi aur ko q nhi bhej deti??? I mean mujhe kaam hai abhi...
(But deep down she wanted to meet him)

Pooja: You know na mishti... I trust you the most...ye bohot important file hai aur main aise hi kisi ke haath se nhi bhej sakti....please go na...

Mishti: ok...main jaati hu... (she took the file and left for airport)

In airport
Abir was still thinking about mishti, he wanted to meet her desperately but he knew why she didn't came to meet him. He remembered his past whole one month in which they were working together.

They were feeling little awkward but still they managed to behave professional with each other. He felt happy remembering their past one month. He was still hoping that Mishti will come to meet him one last time before leaving. He has taken his 1% chance.

Meanwhile, mishti was struggling to reach airport due to traffic. Finally, she reached and bought his favourite white flower bouquet for him.

 Finally, she reached and bought his favourite white flower bouquet for him

She was searching abir but she couldn't find him. Then she tried to call him but his phone was unreachable. She felt sad and she was about to leave but then she sensed someone behind her... it was Abir.

He was super happy seeing her in front of him, he came towards her and saw a file in her hand and a flower bouquet in other hand. She was happy too seeing him, at last she met him.

Abir: tum yaha?? Kisise milne aayi ho?? (with smile)

Mishti: haa... (with Hesitation)

Abir: kisse??

Mishti: tumse hi toh milne aayi thi... Pooja tumhe ye file dena bhul gayi thi...ye lo... (handling the file to him)

Abir: aur ye mere favourite flower bouquet...kiske liye hai ?? (teasingly)

Mishti: (inner voice) ye ajeeb aadami janta hai ki ye bouquet isske liye hai...but phir bhi mujhse hi sunna hai ise....

Mishti: mere liye hai... mujhe khud ko bouquet gift karna bohot achha lagta hai...

Abir: accha hua tumne bata diya...nhi toh mujhe yhi lag raha tha ki mere liye hoga.... (Teasingly)

 (Teasingly)