2. Abir's Promise

In London
At night , Mishti and Nishant reached london. In whole journey they both didn't ultered a single word to each other as they both were lost in their own world.

After reaching, they called maheshwaris and informed them that they reached safely. After getting settled in sometime, Mishti went to the window and kept standing there feeling the cold breezes.

Meanwhile Nishant decided to tell her the truth so he came in front of her near the window and said

Nishant: miss teapot I want to talk with you something really important...toh meri baat dhyan se sunna please...

Mishti: mujhe pata hai nannu tujhe kya baat karna hai....( She said while seeing outside the window)

Nishant: nhi miss teapot tu nhi janti main kya kehna chahta hu....main kehna chahta hu ki.....( Mishti interrupted Nishant before he could complete his sentence)

Mishti: tu yhi kehna chahta hai na ki mujhe ab abir ko bhul jana chahiye....move on karna chahiye....ab main teri wife hu.... toh tere baare me sochna chahiye....but mujhse nhi hoga nannu.... sach ye hai nannu ki main kabhi abir ko bhul nhi paungi....main teri wife jarur hu lekin sirf duniya k liye.... maine ye shaadi sirf aur sirf bm-bp k liye ki hai nannu....qki unhone mere liye bohot kuch kiya hai.....main tujhse kabhi bhi Pyaar nhi kar paungi nannu.... I am sorry....

Nishant: mujhe pata hai tu abir ko nhi bhul sakti kabhi.... tune bataya hai mujhe pehle bhi...but hum dost toh reh hi sakte hai na... don't worry main tujhe force nhi karunga...

Mishti: thank you... mujhe samjhane ke liye nannu...

Although hearing all those things from Mishti, his heart broken but he knew whatever is happening with him is just becoz of him.

As he was already feeling guilty for abir but now he started to feel more guilty for ruining 3 lifes just to win from Abir. He decided to tell her the truth tomorrow itself because he can't live with that burden of guilt his whole life.

Mishti and Nishant had dinner together and they went to sleep. Nishant slept on the sofa and the whole bed gave to Mishti.

Next morning, doctor discharged abir and everyone brought him home. Everyone was happy that he is fine now but deep down everyone knows what exactly he is feeling right now.
Abir went to his room and locked himself in his room. He took out Mishti's belongings and started staring them.

He first took out her earings and remembered their first meeting , then her diary and remembered how she gave him her diary to write about his feelings.... then his engagement ring and finally her painting.

While staring her painting, a lone tear drop down from his eyes and then tears started rolling down to his cheeks. After that he started talking to her painting

 After that he started talking to her painting

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
MishBir ~ Inseperable✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें