1. Compromised Marriage

Everything was ready for the marriage - the house, mandap, dhol wale, caterers,etc. But what about the bride and the groom?? Was they ready for the marriage?? Well let's see.

In Mishti's room, she was getting ready and was constantly thinking about Abir. She saw Kuhu and asked

Mishti: Kuhu, please Kunal ko call karke puchna ki Abir thik hai ya nhi?

Kuhu: What the hell Mishti? Teri shaadi nanchak se honewali hai aur tu abhi bhi Abir bro ke baare me soch rahi hai.

Mishti: Kuhu mujhe lag raha hai ki Abir thik nhi hai. Tu pata karna please.

Kuhu: ok krti hu. But tu shaadi k liye ready reh #getready. Ye shaadi tujhe karni hi padegi.

Kuhu tried to call Kunal but he didn't picked up her call. So she got busy with the marriage preparations.

From hospital, Kunal received a call and they informed him about Abir and he rushed to hospital.

Maheshwari house
Marriage rituals started when both bride and groom came in mandap. Mishti was continuously worrying about Abir and was lost in her thoughts meanwhile Nishant was feeling guilty for leaving Abir to die.

Both were lost in their own world, no one was happy. And everyone was just looking them and wondering why they are so lost. As time passed, wedding rituals completed. Both became husband and wife now.

They took elders blessings and Mishti went to her room directly excusing herself. She locked her room and cried her heart out keeping her hand on her mouth so that no one can hear her voice.

"I'm sorry Abir....Humne sapne toh dekhe prr hum use saath jee nhi paaye...hamare saare sapne adhure reh gaye Abir.....aaj main phir se toot chuki hu.....hamesha ke liye...aaj main usi jagah hu jaha tum 3 mahine pehle the Abir.... mujhe bhi pyaar aur family me se chunna pada aur maine family ko chuna tumhari tarah.... mujhe maaf kar dena Abir... main nhi janti ki aaj k baad kya hoga but itna zaroor janti hu ki main dubara pyaar nhi kr paungi kisise.... Abir maine sirf tumse...."
( Someone knocked her door and Mishti wiped her tears. She went to open the door and saw badi maa standing at the door)

MishBir ~ Inseperable✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें