4. MishBir Face - off

P.S.: If you are reading this story then don't miss any chapter.... interesting parts are on the way...😉😋

2 days later
In London
"Kya kr rahi hai Mishti...jaldi kr warna late ho jayegi office ke liye...." Mishti murmured to herself " ek toh waise hi kal ka work complete nhi hua hai aur ab late honewali hai tu..." She was murmuring to herself while getting ready.

She rushed towards the door when she got ready after packing her bag and suddenly turned back towards the dressing table and looked downward "Tu ise kaise bhul sakti hai Mishti...tera chashma"( placing her hand on her head ).

Yes she has started to wore her identity, her glasses from last 4 months. She wore her glasses and left for the office.

Abir and Pooja had already reached London yesterday

Abir and Pooja had already reached London yesterday. They went to Pooja's office, Pooja introduced him with everyone and then all the staff members got backed to their work.

Pooja was waiting for someone and told the clerk to send her to her cabin when she arrives. Pooja ordered coffee for both of them. They were discussing about the project meanwhile someone arrived.

"You called me Pooja" hearing this voice abir was super shocked, he recognised the voice, it was clearly visible in his face.

"Yes I called you because I want you to meet someone...please come inside" stated Pooja.

Abir turned back to see the person and he was hell shocked to see her...she was none other than Mishti...Mishti was also shocked by seeing him after freaking 4 months.

Seeing abir with his long hairs and Mishti with her glasses, they both felt soo happy. That moment just got frozen for them....that happy tears in their eyes defined how they have craved for each other in all those months.

that happy tears in their eyes defined how they have craved for each other in all those months

They were continuously looking towards each other with blinking for a single second. They were so lost in each others eyes that they didn't remembered about Pooja's presence.

Pooja saw them, by snapping her fingers she said "hello, kaha kho gaye tum log?? Is all ok??"

Hearing her voice, they both came to reality and soon they controlled their emotions as they can't express them in front of anyone.