13. Engagement Ceremony

Next day
In morning, Mishti was still asleep until her phone peeped. She took her phone still being sleepy and saw Abir's message.

She immediately got up in jerk and opened his message "Good morning Angry Chorni... Happy Engagement Day". She smiled and replied "Good morning Ajeeb Rajvansh... Happy Engagement Day".  She got up from the bed and went to bathroom to freshen up quickly.

In Maheshwari house, everyone was busy in preparations of their respective department and the house was not yet ready for today's engagement party. As usual Bm had started panicking and ordering everyone to do it quickly and Bp was trying to calm down her.

Bm: kitna samay ho gaya hai aur ab tab tum sab ne kaam khatam nahi kiya...jaldi karo sab...hey balgopal!!! pata nahi kya hoga... (In worried look)

Kartik: naani relax...sab ho jayega time pe... (Assuring her while doing his work)

Bp: shaurya ki maa...yeh lijiye, pani peejiye aur thoda shant ho jaiye...abhi samay hai rajvansh parivar ke aane me... (giving her a glass of water)

Bm: kya shant ho jau shaurya ke bauji...abhi kitna kaam bacha hai...aaj hamari mishti ki sagai hai...aap nahi samjhenge...(taking glass from his hand)

Bp: haa...sirf aap hi toh samjhdaar hai iss ghar me...(taunting her)

Bm: kya aap bhi...abhi tane marne ka samay nahi hai Shaurya ke bauji... ab jaldi jaldi kaam khatam kariye...main baaki kaam dekhti hu...

And Bm left from there meanwhile Mishti was in her room because her cousin sisters were not allowing her to go down to the hall. Ananya, Pooja and Naira had applied face pack on her face to make her face glow more. It was their duty to ready mishti for the engagement.

Mishti was restless because from morning itself she didn't got a single chance to talk with Abir. She took her phone silently, hiding from her cousins.

Mishti: (in mind) Naira dii aur Ananya dii toh mujhe akela chhod hi nahi rahe hai...main call nahi kar sakti...(making a puppy face) parr message toh kar Sakti hu na... (Her face lightened up)

She was about to type a message but Ananya snatched her phone to tease her, leaving Mishti shocked.

Mishti: dii mera phone do na please...(pleading her)

Ananya: rukh jaa...rukh jaa...(showing her palm) zara main bhi toh dekhu tu phone me kya kar rahi thi...(peeping into her phone)

Naira: haa dii...thoda dekh ke toh batao...Mishti kya kar rahi thi phone me...(teasing her)

Ananya: ohhh...toh Abir ko message kiya jaa raha tha...hmmmm (while teasing and looking towards mishti)

Mishti: diiiii... (Being embarass)

Naira: ohh...hoo...thode der me toh Abir aane hi wala hai...ab itna bhi intezar nahi ho raha hai Mishti tujhse...hmmmm... (Teasingly)

Ananya: ab ye phone tujhe engagement ke baad hi milega Mishti...ab jo bhi baate karni hai wo party me hi karna Abir se...(while giggling)

Mishti: no diii... please don't do this... (Making a puppy face)

They both laughed on Mishti and went outside the room taking her phone with them and Mishti became helpless while making a puppy face.

On the other hand Kuhu, Nishant, Naksh, Kartik, Samarth were busy in finishing the decor of the house. Bp, chote dadu, Naitik and shaurya were busy in handling other important stuff whereas Bm, badi daadi, choti daadi n all elder ladies were busy in kitchen. And Gayu was having a tough time in handling Vansh.

After some time, Ananya and Naira were in Mishti's room to make her ready meanwhile Keerti joined them holding a beautiful dress.

Keerti: mishti... mere paas tumhare liye kuch hai...ye dekho (showing her the dress)