8. MishBir- Love Proposal

❣️❣️Intially, I just started writing this story to make myself happy. Honestly, I was not expecting this much Love from you all but I got this love. Thanks everyone for reading, commenting and voting on my story....it motivated me a lot.... thanks for all your Love and support🙏🙏....thank you so much 😄😄 It really means a lot...😘😘 #happyreading

Mishti left from maheshwari house informing Bm and Bp. She wore the dress which abir gifted her. She was nervous, although she knew what was going to happen but still her heart was beating very fast.

On the other hand, Abir was ready with the preparations. As she was about to reach the lake side, someone came behind her and softly closed her eyes and that was abir. She sensed him, and ultered his name "Abiirrr".

He told her to keep her eyes closed until he says to open and put blindfold covering her eyes. He took her hand in his and holded her shoulder with his other hand and guided her to the venue.

After reaching there, he removed the blindfold and said
"Ab tum apni aankhe khol sakti ho angry chorni.."

Slowly slowly she opened her eyes and she was surprised seeing the view next to her eyes. She was not able to believe on her eyes that is it reality or dream. The view was just looking like a fairyland. She got emotional seeing this view.

The surrounding trees were lightened with beautiful fairy lights, everywhere amazing round light balls were hanged with the branches making the area more bright.

White and red balloons were tied around the branches making the site more beautiful. Not only that, Red rose petals were spread on the ground placing candles around them making the lake side more romantic.

Abir and Mishti saw each other

Abir and Mishti saw each other. They just got lost in each others charm. They were looking heavenly gorgeous...Mishti was in red dress and Abir was in white suit. They were looking like Princess and her Prince charming of their fairytale.

They shared an intense eyelock with each other for sometime. The moment has finally came for which they have craved for each other from so long.

 The moment has finally came for which they have craved for each other from so long