Chapter 8

*UPDATED JUNE 2020*

Alec

Today, I discovered that blood isn't very tasty in large quantities, and maybe I should keep my mouth shut in some cases, like it was suggested.

Some cases.

Wait...

A lot of cases.

The nurse in the infirmary, aka the hospital wing, was not very sympathetic to either of myself or Malcom, who ended up with a sprained wrist and pinkie finger due to his fantastic idea of punching me square in the nose.

He seriously needs to figure out how to throw a punch.

Oh, and by the way, it hurt. I actually blacked out for a solid ten seconds when I was on the floor, covered in my own icky nose blood, which is all over my robes... my parents will not be impressed, especially when when they hear the teacher who witnessed the fight has sentenced us to 3 weeks detention a piece and is expecting apology letters from both of us. As if that's going to happen, I'm not some sympathetic stupid Hufflepuff.

Wait... maybe I could get her to write the letter?

As Malcom got his wrist and hand bandaged from the nurse he glared at me across the way.

"Round two?" I called across to him, a smirk obviously plastered on my face.

As Malcom was about to open his mouth to speak, the nurse spoke for him.

"Mr. Awiche, it is highly advise you keep your mouth shut at this time. Your prefects will be keeping a close eye on both of you and during any free time you are expected to be in your common rooms." The nurse said sharply as she finished bandaging up Malcom and my father walked into the hospital wing.