Chapter 19

Alec

That was not what I meant to say. God, I am an idiot. Also, where the hell am I going? When I made it awkward, I ran in the first direction I saw. What a mistake. 

As I walked down hallway after hallway, upon every staircase, I eventually made it to my common room. Cecelia's stuff was in the hallway and everyone was holding their breath as I made my entrance.

"So, what happened?" Leon asked as I entered, grabbing me by the robe.

"You may have none of it, Leon," I responded and Leon looked shocked.

"What? I have none of it?" Leon asked and then let go of me, crossing his arms, "Hector, he said I have none of it, he must let me have some of it,"

Hector nodded in the agreement of Leon, "Indeed, especially with the Mudbl-" 

"That's enough." I cut him off, some Slytherin's who were listening grew silent. They were not expecting me to say that.

"Excuse me?" Hector asked, crossing his arms and taking a defensive stance like Leon, a few other Slytherin's advancing the same way as well.

"You are excused, maybe get your head out of business that isn't yours," I spoke, sidestepping the two, accidentally running into a terrified first year, I paid them no attention as they scurried away.

"I say if a member of our house is to vanish, I say we should know why." A third-year spoke, Cecelia's cousin.

I shrugged, she did not like that response one bit.

"Alec, do you not care about Cecelia?" Leon asked, shaking his head in disbelief, "because I recall before you got involved with the-" 

"I am involved with no one, thank you very much, and include yourselves not being involved with as of now. Hang out with the bad influences you are so proud to distinguish yourselves with." I spoke, and the air hung heavily, some girls scurried off to their dorms, the Slytherin prefects stepped closer to our conversation. I just didn't know what side they would take.

"Consider yourself unfriended," Leon spoke and grabbed Hector by the back of the robe before storming off to their dorm.

I looked to the prefects, and they did to me. No one moved for a solid moment, no one spoke, before the female began speaking very quietly, "Alec, I hope you understand what you just did to yourself, and we are not to release anything about Cecelia until her case is complete," She breathed, the male prefect then spoke.

"Use the Slytherin values to your advantage, but do take note that not everything will work out for you. I saw what happened today, watch your back." he spoke, "Your friends and the other students here, are unhappy with you for standing up for the Hufflepuff." 

I nodded, sucking in a breath and moving past them. I walked to my dorm, met with side glances by other boys who spoke of nothing. This year has gotten off to one hell of a start.

Slytherpuff love ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें