Chapter 1

*Claire's POV*
It was two weeks after my graduation at Lakewood high. I decided to stay at my brother's place since it's near this college I wanna go to.

"Claire honey?" My mom knocked.

"Come in mom" I said as I finish to pack my stuffs.

"Are you sure about leaving?" She said and sat on my bed. "You can still go to college here I don't want you to leave" her voice started to sound worried.

"Yes mom don't worry I'll be fine plus I'll be with Matt" I said as I zipped my lavender luggage.
"And Kate will still be here she'll stay with you."

Kate is my little sister. She's 15 years old and always the best sis ever.

"Better be back at christmas though" Kate said as she leaned on the doorframe with her arms crossed.

"Yes yes I will" I stood up and grabbed my luggage and my two handbags.

"Here I'll help you" my mom stood up and grabbed my two handbags.

"Thanks mom"

I made my way out the house and into my gray Nissan car. After putting my stuffs in the trunk I faced my mom.

"Bye mom I'll miss you" I hugged her.

"Bye honey I'll miss you too" my mom hugged back.

We pulled apart from each other and hugged my sister next.

"Say hi to Matt for me" she said.

"Okay I will"

I went in the car and drove off.
______________________

It was a 2 hour drive from my house after I got to Matt's place. I parked the car in front of the house. As I got out I was impressed at how much money my brother spent on his own house. It was a two story house and it's a huge blue grayish, 4 bedroom house. Perfect green lawn and a silver gray ish Chevrolet car parked on the driveway.

"Is this the place?" I asked myself as I looked at the address.

1123 Boulder Drive

Yep it's the place alright. I opened the trunk of my car and got my luggage and other stuffs out. I walked to the front door and ring the doorbell.

"Coming!" I heard someone yell.

The door opened and there stood a tall guy 5'11 feet probably. Dark brown hair and is wearing a SnapBack.

"Matt!" I yelled as I jumped for a hug.

"Little sis!" He yelled.
"I've been waiting for u"

"Haha Kate said hi" I said as I pulled apart from the hug.

"Hmm how's mom is she okay?" He asked as his smile faded away.

"Yeah yeah she's alright. C'mon it's been a year and a half ever since dad died" I said. The room fell into silence for a few seconds.

"Well okay let's just not talk about this right now " he said as he grabbed my bags and shut the door close.

Me and my brother agreed to not talk about my dad when we're with mom. Our dad died from liver cancer. And our family's been down ever since he died but me and my brother manage to make our family happy again. After we got everything in order again my brother moved out and got his own place 5 months ago.

"Damn Matt" I said as I looked around.

"What" he said.

"How many bedrooms do you have in here" I asked curiously