Control

I pulled Alastor on top of me as soon as my back hit the bed. Gripping the lapels of his suit jacket, I kissed him over and over again. Alastor groaned against my lips as he loomed over me, his weight pinning me to the bed. 

Frantically, we began stripping each other's clothes away. Piece by piece, our attire fell to the floor beside the bed until we were left skin to skin. It was enough to feel like I was on fire. Everywhere our bodies touched sent an electric jolt of pleasure coursing through me. 

 I gasped as Alastor rolled, leaving me on top straddling his hips. He grinned up at me with a devilish glint in his eyes. Giving him a mischievous smile of my own, I reached over and snatched up his tie from the floor. Alastor watched curiously as I tied his hands above his head with the strip of fabric, a low chuckle rumbling in his chest. 

"You think that will control me?" He teased, flexing his wrists to emphasize his point. 

"No, but I can control you with this," I replied, wrapping my hand around his already hard cock. Alastor sucked in a breath, watching me intently. 

Slowly, I eased myself down on him, taking his cock inch by inch until I had taken him to the hilt. A moan escaped me as I adjusted to his size. The Radio Demon was massive, and I found myself glad he wasn't any bigger than he already was. 

 I slowly began to rock my hips, feeling Alastor bottom out with each shallow thrust. Bracing my hands on his chest, I bit my lip, enjoying the sensation.  Beneath me, Alastor groaned, his hips bucking upwards as his instincts took over.

Gradually, I began to ride him harder, feeling the Radio Demon melt like putty beneath me. Alastor moaned my name like a prayer, head tilted back into the pillow. His moans spurred me on, chasing my high as I had my way with him. 

When at last my orgasm rushed over me, I felt my entire body coil around him like a snake. Shuddering with pure pleasure, I let my senses spin away. Below me, Alastor groaned as his own release rushed through him. 

As the last bit of my high faded, I collapsed onto Alastor's chest. Expertly slipping from his bonds, he wrapped his arms around me, holding me close as we slowly came back to reality. We laid intertwined together, the only sound in the room the beating of our hearts.