I Do

y/n's pov

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife..."

<<< 5 hours ago

It's the morning of Ethan and Bailey's wedding. In about 4 hours and 45 minutes, our little family will grow drastically. Mom and I drove to the wedding venue to check on last minute preparations, and then drove to the hotel to get ready. The reception is at the hotel's garden, so we all got rooms to prepare. After eating some brunch with Mom and Bailey's mom, we get ready.

I start by curling my hair. I watch some Netflix while getting my hair finished, pinning the coordinating flower into my hair, finishing off with a ton of hairspray. Bailey's little sister, Lilia, sits next to me. She has her flower girl crown in her hands, I smile as I lift her up onto the vanity table. 

"Here, want me to help you with that?" she nods her head shyly, handing me the delicate crown. I gently put it on top of her head, smiling. "There, the perfect crown for the perfect princess." 

"Just like you!" she says, I laugh as she smiles back, one of her front teeth missing. 

"Aww, you're too kind." I say, fixing the ribbons on her crown.

"Well, I didn't say it. Prince Daniel told me." I look at her, stopping my hand. A small smile forms on my face. 

"Oh really?" I say, amused. She nods, still smiling. 

"On Christmas he asked me what I asked Santa for and I asked him for a princess. And then, he told me he knew one!" her eyes light up as she continues her story. I can't help but smile. 

"Did he tell you about the princess?" she nods her head in excitement.

"He said she was the most beautiful princess he's ever seen! He thinks that I would be good friends with her. So I asked 'who?' and he pointed to you! I didn't know you're a princess!!!" her eyes sparkle as she continues. I can't stop smiling, I don't know what to say.

"So Prince Daniel told you my secret?" she nods, putting her finger over her lips.

"Don't worry, I won't tell." I smile at her cuteness.

"Good, wouldn't want my secret getting out there." she shakes her head.

"No no no." I laugh as I pick her up, putting her down. "Will you tell Prince Daniel I say 'hi'? I think he's a Christmas Prince 'cause I haven't seen him since Christmas."

"I hope not, we need him to come to the Summer Ball this year."

"A Summer Ball??" she asks, her eyes lighting up. I put my finger over my lips, kneeling down to her level.

"Shh, it's a secret." she imitates me, nodding her head. She runs over back to her mom, allowing me to finish getting ready. I put on my makeup and then my dress. I do the last finishing touches to my hair and makeup, looking at myself in the mirror. I take a quick picture to update Daniel on my day. I send the pic to him, surprisingly, he immediately responds.

Dani - you look beautiful, as always. 

like a princess? lol

Dani - oh no, she told you?

she adores you, i don't blame her.

Dani - well, i was just telling the truth. you are a princess.

haha. i wish you were here.

Dani - yeah, me too. send me updates. give Ethan and Bailey my congratulations.

of course. i'll ttyl. ily

Dani - ok. i love you more.

"Y/n! Let's go, the limo is here." my mom says, catching me off guard. I grab my purse and my heels as we run down to the elevator to meet the rest of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Ethan and Dad were already at the venue, waiting for the rest of us. I rushed outside with Mom, barefooted, rushing in the limo with the other bridesmaids. I didn't know most of them, considering they were Bailey's close friends. I don't know much about Ethan's groomsmen either. I'm not even sure who the best man is. I didn't pay much attention during the rehearsal or take part in the wedding planning.