Nobody Gotta Know

y/n's pov

I woke up later that morning around 9, greeted by the sun burning my face. I try to get out of bed when I realize there's arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I slightly turn my head to see Daniel, still soundly asleep. A smile comes on my face when I see him there, right next to me. I try to get out but he won't budge. Slightly amused, I tap his arm to wake him up, his eyes slowly open, but barely.

"Hey." I say softly into a whisper, playing with his messy hair for a bit. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty." I whisper, giggling quietly, still playing with his hair. I rest my chin on his shoulder as I watch his eyes slowly close. I try getting out of bed slowly for the second time, but he pulls me back in his arms. I can't even be mad at him for keeping me like this.

"Don't go." he says half asleep, "Please stay." he mumbles, but loud enough for me to hear him. At this point I can't help but give in. I make myself comfortable, fixing my pillow as I snuggle in closer to him. He puts his arm across my chest, holding me tight. I rest my head against his arm, tracing random things along his arm with my finger. I check to see if he's even slightly awake, but nothing, he sleeps like a baby. I find myself tracing 'I love you' along his arm for no specific reason. I then feel him start to move behind me and put his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you too." he says, kissing my shoulder after. Suddenly I feel my face go red and warm up. I don't know if he could see me, a tiny part of me wishes he doesn't, but he probably is. He then gets up and sits down by the side of the bed. I sit up too, moving over closer to him, putting my arms around his neck from behind him. He then grabs my legs, holding them up on each side. "Come on, hold on tight." he says, and I follow, pulling myself closer to his back as he gets up. Next thing you know, we're walking out into the kitchen with me on his back. We're greeted by Christian and some of his friends who are hanging out by the island.

"Aww look who decided to wake up." Christian says, causing us to be the center of attention in the room.

"Who me or her?" Daniel asks, making us all laugh for a bit. We then join them at the island, he puts me down and pulls out a stool for me. He stands close behind me, his arms around my neck. I hold on to one of his hands, intertwining fingers. Just then two girls who are near Christian get my attention.

"Aww so you must be Y/n." one of them says, turning to my direction. She has super curly hair and a warm skin tone. She wears a white cropped tank top with black acid wash denim shorts.

"Yep that's me." I say shyly, I don't even know why I'm so nervous.

"We've heard a lot about you. Daniel and Christian would not shut up about you. Especially Daniel." the girl next to her says. She has long, wavy, dark brown to almost black hair and a fair complexion. She wears a blank tank top with ripped light wash boyfriend jeans. "I'm Franny by the way." she says, giving a small wave.

"Oh and I'm Nezza." the girl with curly hair said. I give them a small wave back with a friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you guys." I say, turning my attention to the yelling coming from the door going to the backyard. We then see 2 guys around Christian's age, arguing as they walk towards us.

"Nah man it was all you! I didn't touch anything, this is all you." the guy with a baseball cap says. Under his hat is ice blonde hair, which I thought was pretty dope if you ask me.

"Bro what do you mean! It was your idea, I was just taking orders." the guy next to him says defensively. He has black hair, medium complexion, and an infectious smile. They both start laughing hysterically for a reason no one else knows. Just when you think his smile is infectious, his laugh is a whole other level of infection.

"We're screwed." the guy with the cap says, the other one agreeing in between his stifled laughter. They both realize we were all watching them, and they sit with us as we look at them in confusion.

"What the hell you two up to now?" Nezza says, narrowing her eyes at both of them. They both put their hands up defensively as they take some cookies from the center of the table.

"Daniel! What's up man, long time no see." Ice blond dude says, dapping Daniel up. "Who's your friend?" he asks, smirking at the two of us.

"This is my girlfriend. Y/n." he says proudly, looking at me with comforting eyes.

"YOOO ABOUT TIME MY BROTHER!" Contagious Laughs says, dapping him up as well. He then bows to me, saying, "I present myself as Oscar, Oscar Guerra."

"Or better yet, O.G. baby!" Christian hollers, causing the three of them to holler as well.

"Oh give me a break, it's too early for this." Franny says, taking a bite of her cookie.

"Crawf what's your name?" Nezza asks Cap Dude, he looks back at her confused.

"I'm Crawford." he says, putting a hand over his heart looking at her sadly. "I'm offended, you forgot my name?" I see Franny and Christian laughing to themselves, and hear Franny mumble "He's so stupid sometimes." The two end up laughing even more, Christian nearly falling on the floor.

"Nooo tonto, we know your name, but Y/n might not." she says, nodding over to me.

"Oh crap you're right." he walks over to me, taking my hand and kissing the top of it. "I'm Crawford, at your service." I look at him wide-eyed, not sure how to respond to that.

"Hey now watch yourself Crawfin, Daniel could beat you up now if he tried cause he goes to the gym now unlike some people." Christian says, causing Oscar and Daniel to die laughing. Crawf just shakes his head as he looks into the pantry for any snacks.

"So you guys going anywhere?" Daniel asks the group.

"Why? Already kicking us out for some alone time?" Christian smirks, Daniel rolls his eyes in embarrassment. I can't help but laugh.

"Actually we have plans today." Daniel informs them. I look up at him, for he's still behind me. "We are? Where we going?" I ask. He then lowers his head to my ear and whispers, "It's a surprise." But I guess he's a bad whisperer 'cause a bunch of "Oooooh's" filled the room by the squad. He then leaves me at the kitchen, going into his room to get ready. I turn my head back to the group, seeing all eyes on me.

"Well what are you waiting for girl? Get ready for the surprise." Nezza says excitingly.

"Ahh I wanna know the surprise." Franny says, who's ten times more excited than Nezza. I smile at all of them, knowing they're a good group of people.

"I'll tell you all about it. It was nice meeting you!" I say as I get up and walk out, they all say 'bye' as I exit the room. I go into my room, unsure what to wear. He gave me zero clues as to where we're going today, making it no help to help me decide what to wear. I finally decide on jeans and a t-shirt with some Converse. I lie down on my bed, scrolling though Instagram, wondering where could we possibly be going. I then go on Twitter to see Daniel's thread.

@seaveydaniel: about to go on an adventure, pretty exciting if you ask me
|| @thegirlnextdoor: where we going?
|| @corbynbesson: yes please do tell us. it's not like we'll follow you guys.
|| @jonahmarais: ehhh i'm not so sure about that.
|| @imzachherron: Jonah! why'd you blow our cover! now we can't spy on them :(
|| @jackaverymusic: so are you gonna tell us where?
|| @seaveydaniel: nobody gotta know :)