Chapter 1:Cayde

Cayde was feared when it came to the population of Forks. It was no secret the he enjoyed to mess with other despite carlisle warnings to be good. He just couldnt help himself. He liked watching the humans squirm under his gaze. Many times he didnt believe that he belonged with the Cullens that lived alongside human and drunk bambi blood but the thought was quickly pushed aside. They had saved his pathetic life. So he stuck around despite his need to be free and urge to drink human blood

Even now as he walked into the crowded cafeteria he had to hold his breath as to not loose control. He quickly made his way to his siblings when a conversation caught his attention."And who is he"

Keeping his head low he turned and wanting to know what the human would say about him. No doubt his siblings were listening also

"That's Cayde Cullen,obviously you can tell that his a bad boy. His single like Edward but a real lunatic. "

Glancing at the table he smirked at Jessica who blushed in return. "He thinks no one here is good for him too. Total womanizer and only one who will talk outside the family"
Cayde sat beside Edward and couldnt help but chuckle

"She sure loves to gossip" he mused watching Rosalie roll her eyes.

"That's true. It can be annoying "

Cayde was quick to smirk at his sister. "Dont tell me....she called you a bitch" He faked surprised even after Rosalie growled and glared.

The table was soon filled with hushed voices and giggles here and there. It was amazing to watch the Cullens interact. Then didnt laugh for others not did they speak,other then Cayde whi was quick to mess with another. He enjoyed a game of cat and mouse,sadly could mainly play in the woods when hunting. He didnt even want to think of what would happen if carlisle found out his was risking their secret to play some game with humans.

The second lunch was over he went to class with Edward. He sat behind Edward beside the human he has come to know as Casey. She was the only human that could stand to be around the 'crazy'Cullen as some would put it.

"You actually showed up today. Good for you" Casey pushed her blonde hair behind her ear and gave him the best glare she could possibly conquer up

Cayde sat in his seat and out his hand to his chest. "Dont tell me you missed little Oh me. I feel delighted that I have such an impact on your life love." Hearing a groan in annoyance he turned his attention to the front of the class just as the new student walked in.

"Who would have thought little niss mouse would stumble into this class" Cayde eyed the human almost hungrily when the fan blew her scent into his face. "So intoxicating " He growled out clenching and clenching his fist

"Dont Cayde. Leave if you have to" He heard Edward loud and clear even if it was a mumble to human ears.

He thought about leaving really did but didnt. He so wanted to bite the girl."cause do you have your supplies" Casey touched his shoulder trying to pull him out of his day dreaming she thought he was in when his head snapped her way.

"Trust me love,school is the last think on my mind" Cayde licked his lips as he saw the fear pass through her eyes.
He went to take a step forward when Edward pulled him back.

"Cayde is not feeling so will so I'll be taking him to the nurse office" Edward announced to the teacher before pulling Cayde out of the room.

"Where we going" Cayde managed to asked as he was pulled outside.

"You are going home and packing,I'll join you after school.I forgot my bag" Edward's hurried back into the school leaving a slightly annoyed Cayde behind.

Glancing around he saw a human in the parking lot and zeroed in on her."now what is your little nightmare" He mused using his gift to make the girl see her worst nightmare.  She screamed out in terror making him smirk and walk away as if he was never there.

His gift was something he enjoyed greatly. He could make someone live there worst nightmare even keep them trapped in it on repeat if he so wished.  He could even infiltrate others dreams and make them see what he wanted them to see. Oh how he loved his gift even if others did not

Vote and comment. What you think of this new book.let me know.  I dont not own Twilight or any plot other then the ones I make up myself