Chapter 7:home sweet home

It has been months since Cayde decided to stay with the Egyptian covern. He became fast friends with Benjamin and somehow along the way they began sneaking out to cause problems. Mainly his ideas were thrown around considering Benjamin came along just to watch.

At first he just toyed with humans, that was u till he found a metal bat and a pet snake that he kept around his neck. He named her Nightmare which was ironic considering his powers.

Like now he strolled down the street with sweet Benjamin by his side and bat resting on his shoulder. "You know Amun is going to blow it if he know what your about to do. "

Glancing towards Benjamin he shrugged his shoulders not really caring. "He wont find out it was us and if he does then so be it"
Cayde swung his bat at the first window he saw before doing the same to another one. "This human was exceptionally rude to me the other day. "

"Your the one that smacked her ass" Benjamin laughed watching the other have his fun.

"That may be but she didnt have to kick me in the-"

"I think you deserved it"

"Who side are you on Benji" cayde went to swing again when he heard screaming. Giving Benjamin a look the pair vamp sped on top of the nearest building to watch the angered human

"I'm on my side"

"That hurts me. I feel it in my unbeating heart. Right here" he patted his chest  before petting his snake that demanded attention

"You seriously have issues"

The einging of Cayde phone brought there attention to his pocket. He answered knowing no one would call him unless it was important
"Cayde, Bella is dead. Can you meet me back at Forks.im going alone"

Cayde couldnt help but smile at the news of her demise "of course Alice dearest. I'll see you soon" with that he hung up the phone and looked at Benjamin who smirked.

"You must visit" He said before running off

"Goodbye to you too Cayde" cayde sighed dramatically hiding his snake in his jacket before running off himself. He didnt have many clothes so he didnt bother to stop and just ran.

He ran for hours only taking small breaks here and there to eat before running again. The trip was long but the fact he was about to see his sister again after so long kept him going.

He made it to Forks in no town and the first thing he noticed when walking into his house was the smell of wet dog. "Alice you didnt tell me a mutt would be here" he snapped glaring at the mutt the second he came into view. He almost groaned in annoyance when Bella came into view. "Your suppose to be dead. Why aren't you dead" he whined stomping his feet

"Hush Cayde and help me with these bagels. We are going to Italy to save Edward who is trying to kill himself." Alice walked pass him tensing slightly when she saw his red eyes before walking outside.

Sparing a look at the human he followed Alice out. "May Edward rest in peace then. He shall be missed"

"Cayde this is our brother and he needs us" Alice looked at her younger brother desperately wanting him to help

"No what Edward need is mental help. All this for a human. He should have just turned her" he was beyond annoyed now. Of all people why would Alice call him. Why not Jazz or the other do good covern members.

"He would have dont the same for you"

"Theres no actual proof stating he would plus I'm not an idiot" Cayde was now leaning against the car watching Bella talk with the mutt on the porch. "Considering he is in our territory can I kill him?"

"No Cayde. Talking about killing you broke the diet"

"Are you really that surprised " He asked smirking at her. "Come on sis do you know me"

"In the cat Cayde" Alice ordered turning and walking to Bella. For once he listened and got in. He didnt wanna argue with the pixie that could beat his ass.

The second Bella and Alice got into the car he had to hold his breath as to not attack her. The dive to the airport was quiet and when he was dragged onto the plane full of humans he was stiff as can be. If Alice noticed she didnt say anything but did separate himself from Bella.

Trying to focus on something else he start to pet his snake and Hope's that the ride would be fast and problem free

Nightmare

Vote and comment. Let me know what you think