Chapter 4:Baseball

Swing his bat he was excited to be playing baseball. It was always fun considering he was the hardest hit. It was the only time he would honestly smile fully and the Cullens knew how much he loved the sport. They were now just waiting for Edward whi was late.

"He brought the human" Rosalie mumbled watching Edward escort said girl to the field.

Cayde furrowed his eyebrows at the pair before pointing his bat at the couple. "She's not playing right. It will totally suck if she is"

Rolling his eyes Edward pushed the bat out of his face glaring at the other before Esme stepped between the two. "Great you could make it. We need an umpire"

"She thinks we cheat" Emment pitched in walking pass.

"Oh but we do" Cayde jokes before eyeing the human. "You do know she has human eyes that sees things at human speed. You sure she can keep up"

"She can" Bella snapped crossing her arms

"Ooooooh fiesty little thing arnt you. Just how far will that get you" He went to take a step towards her only for Edward to step in front of her protectively

"I was just playing Eddy. It was a harmless joke" Cayde put his hands up in a surrender motion before walking away. His team was up to bat.and now he had to wait his turn as Rosalie stepped up.

The game was running smoothly and just as Cayde stepped up to bat did Alice yell out stop. "I thought they left"

With that everyone ran behind home plate to await the nomads. Edward shielded Bella giving her a hat to help hide her scent. "I can smell her from across the field " Rose snapped glaring at them.

Cayde nodded in agreement. "Her scent is strong Eddy. There bound to smell her."

"I didnt each neither one one of you" Edward snapped trying and failing to hide the human behind him

Before anyone could retort with nomads walked out of the wood. Two males and a female all barefoot

Cayde was quick to smirk at the trio. He was hoping a fight would break out. He so wanted to fight even kill if it came down two it. Being less in his thought he didnt notice the conversation shift until Edward and Bella began to leave. At the moment the wind blew sending her scent everywhere.

"You brought a snack" The male he faintly heard name was James.

Even he had to admit her scent was appetizing as he stared at the said human hungrily. It went unnoticed has everyone but him took a battle stance. He was to busy staring Bella down to notice or care. Only when she was rushed into the jeep did he pull his eyes away and chase after Carlisle.

Everything was a blur to him. The talk with Laurent and the rest of the family arrival before he was lead into the garage and handed Bella's clothes.

Looking at it then at Carlisle confused. "I really wanna drink from Bella and now you want me.in her clothes" he questioned glancing at the human hungrily

"His right. He put those clothes on he wouldnt be able to control himself" Esme took the jacket instead

"Can I hunt James. It will be fun. " Cayde asked

"That wouldnt be a good idea" Carlisle argued

"Sure it would. You guys spread the humans scent. Alice and Jazz take said human away and I get the thrill of a hunt I desperately want" Cayde practically ran out the garage when Carlisle gave a hesitated nod.

He didnt pick up on the scent right away. It took about twenty minutes before his stench attacked his nostrils.  Running after it he was quick to chase even if said vampire was faster.

He lost the vampire on a random street. Glancing around his scent ended at a ballad studio. Getting closer he could smell Bella also making him groan. "If she dies,its not on me" he mumbled walking inside only to tense up when the vampire bit into Bella.

A burning sensation began to creep up his throat making him groan in both surprise and pain. Without thinking he threw James off of her and just stared down at Bella who began to transform.

That's how the Cullens found him. Him standing over Bella looking at her hungrily while James was getting up from being thrown.

Ement and Jasper were quick to to run twords the vampire pulling Cayde with him who barely snapped out of it and teared the mans head off. Alice started a fire and they burned him to ashes.

"You guys get home. And watch Cayde his blood lust is still there" Carlisle ordered seeing his sons blackened eyes staring at him. They instantly left dragging Cayde everywhere considering he was barely thinking for himself at that moment.

Vote and comment. Share if you want but should I continue this book