Chapter 10:fight

The cullen family went back to normal routine,All but Cayde. He had to get his eyes back to normal before he showed gis face anywhere again. To say everyone had something to say about it would be an understatement. They were livid but somewhat understanding.

"Maybe we should go to the Denali covern. They are near humans and it will be easier to focus" Esme stated watching her son walk around the wood looking for a scent to follow.

"We have been over this. I am positive that I'll be find here with you guys. My eyes are almost back to normal and I'll be.back to my old destructive self in no time." sparing Esme a smile he ran off in the direction he smelled the moutain loin. They were hard to find considering there wont many around in the first place but that never meant it was impossible.

Moutain lions were fun to fight. Considering it was an animal he couldnt really play with it asnifnthey were human. It was different. Human gave off amusing reactions and he loved to listen to there scream. Animals simply whimpered and either attacked or ran. They followed instincts just like he wanted to do.

Now that he thought about it,he shouldnhave stayed with his mate. He missed her dearly and wanted nothing more tjen to hold her close. Strangely enough he also missed the kings and guards even when he barely spent time with any of them.

He blamed it on the bond. A bond he didnt ask for not did he need. From one meeting he could tell the were strict and controlling something he wouldnt be able to handle.

"Your losing focus again Cayde. Your further away from the loin then before"

Growling lowly Cayde turned around to face Esme. "I'm fine. Get it through your head and stop following me. After one last meal I'll be able to head back to school. " He snapped stalking towards her. "I love you Emse, I really do and I get your worried but I'm fine. I'm the same annoying Cayde you know"  with that he ran. He had bo destination in mind. He just had to get away from Emse and her hovering. Sooner or later he would have to join the covern anyways. All this effort would be put to waist. Grabbing a deer and drinking it dry he arrived at school just as the last school bell rung.

Ignoring all the looks he reciever he sat against Alice and Jasper car. They were the only one that left him alone somewhat. Emment joked about it but he was always by Rose side and he declared her the bitch of the family when she had called him heartless the night before.

"Your not suppose to be here" Rose snapped storming towards her younger brother

"And yet here I am"he smirked almost in a mocking way.

"Babe leave it. His eyes are normal and his not attacking anyone" Emment pulled her back sending him a smile. "Glad to have you back lil bro"

"Dont encourage him. "Rose snapped glaring at Emment next before walking to the jeep

"What crawled up her ass" Cayde questioned glaring slightly.

"Edward been in a mood today. It rubbed off on her somehow. Bella found out about our little problem and left with Jacob "

"She ditched Edward for the mutt...I must say she has been busy since we left" He mused watching the humans walk by before his eyes landed on his favor Pixi and empathy. Edward followed bot fat away sending him a glare.

"She didnt leave me" He heard him mumble

"Well she sure as hell didnt stay. What do you call it eddyboy?" He knew he was walking on thin ice when he heard him growl under his breath.

"And what do you call your psycho girlfriend "

Cayde's mood instantly spiraled downhill. It was as if something snapped inside of him"Dont bring her into this" he mumbled darkly even going as far as to take a threatening step towards him.

His siblings watched on worriedly trying to think of all possible ways to get them both in a car and far from school without raising suspicions . "Unlike your blood singer she is my true mate. So go on brother. Chase after your blood bag" He growled glaring straight into Edward's eyes daring him to argue. Hell if they wont in public he would have attacked by now. Ripped his head right off of his scrawny little body and hung it for Bella to see. Oh the screams she would produce seeing her 'lover' beheaded
He couldnt help but smile at the thought even when Edward cringed and looked at him in slight fear and hidden rage.

"Come on Cayde" Alice stepped between the two. "Let's get home" she lightly pushed him into the car. He went without complaint. Knowing Edward he needed to prepare for a lecture from Carlisle.  Edward no doubt would snitch about what happened today.

Vote and comment.