Chapter 13:Newborn Fight

Today everyone could feel the nerves that the Cullens held. Cayde was the only one truly happy about the fight. Standing in the clearing he could already smell the newborns making there way there.

Bella and Edward had already left the night before into the cold abyss along with Seth and Jacob who should be returning to his pack sooner of later.

"Cayde your literally acting like a child in a candy store" Rose commented watching him bounce on his feet a glance around the clearing. Even so he was tensed ready to spring into action the first sign that there were a newborn or even Victoria if possible.

"I can actually hit someone without you guys up my ass about it. So yeah I'm a little happy. Let me be happy Rose" just as he finished the newborns ran from the trees all with there fangs beared and beady red eyes ready to kill.

"No better time then the present" Cayde mumbled watching his family meet them head on. He waited a little before using his gift on the nearest newborns. Watching them fall the ground and cower in fear brought great amusement to him before he ripped both there heads off.

He ran between vampires easily ripping them apart before jumping out of the way when the wolves showed up attacking with full force.

"Still dont think they are needed" He snaps ripping the head off of another newborn.

"Rather work harder a smarter" Emment smiked parting him on the back

"In this case I'll rather work harder."

"Of course you would. " jasper piped in coming to stand beside Emment."you do enjoy a fight,no matter the opponent"

Cayde nodded and watched the last newborn perish. Esme started a fire and everyone started throwing in body parts of the fallen newborns.

"We taking in strays now" Cayde walked up behind the scared newborn smirking when he saw her terrified face.

"Yes,she didnt want to fight"Esme wrapped an arm around the girl

"Shame" he mumbled

"The Volturi are comeing.the pack needs to go they wont honor the truce"

Cayde head snapped up once he heard the Volturi leave Alice mouth. He didnt even bat an eyelash when Edward showed up with the human or the fact a newborn attacked the wolves and died. His only focus was seeing Jane again. Even his bonded brothers.

Almost as if reading his mind Jane appeared followed by the guards making him smile.

"Impressive. It's been awhile since we are rendered unnecessary "
Jane's voice cut through the quiet the field had.

"Well if you have gotten here a couple minutes ago you could have fulfilled your purpose" Edward snarled taking a step towards her.

In an instant Cayde was growling and glaring at the other. It was warning,all the Cullens could tell.

"If the Volturi knew of Victoria and her plans they would have stopped her" Carlisle cut in stepping between his sons trying to ease some of the tension.

Cayde's glare didnt falter in the slightest.meaning he was now glaring at Carlisle but everyone knew who the glare was really for.

"You missed one" Jane looked at the newborn that was hiding halfway behind Esme.

Jane didnt seem to listen as she used her gift on the girl."who created you?why are you here?"

"She will tell you anything you want" Esme piped in again glancing a Cayde who still glared at Carlisle not caring for what was going on around him.

"I know"

"I dont know who created us. They wouldnt say,they said our thought were unsafe" The girl whimpered looking up at Jane in fear.

"Shame, Felix"

Cayde glanced towards his bonded brother before looking at the newborn curiosly. He knew what was about to happen and smiled a little wanting to watch.

"We have her sanctuary for her surrender " it was Esme last attempt to save the girl that failed the second she saw Cayde smile and Jane uncaring look. She knew if Cayde cared she would have a chance in surviving for they wouldnt wanted to upset him much. But that wont the case and he seemed to be waiting for the girls death.

"The Volturi does not give second  chances. Caius well like to hear that shes still human" Jane continued after the newborns head was ripped off from m her body and thrown into the growing fire.

"The date is set" Bella snapped holding Edward hand the second she saw Caydes eyes watching her.

Cayde licked his lips when he noticed the blood. Since the mutt smill was fading he could now smell her blood."your hurt" he pointed out smirking at her hungrily.

"Cayde" Carlisle snapped putting his hand on his chest. "Control yourself "

"Cayde come" Jane ordered watching the inner battle her mate was in all because of the human.

Snapping his head up to meet her eyes he walked over without question."yes?"

"Walk and talk with us"

Vote and comment