Chapter 18 : Graduation

The morning of graduation was hectic to say the lease. Alice ran around like a bat out of hell making Cayde wish he was anywhere but home at the moment.

The drive to the school was more bearable considering he rode with Esme and Carlisle instead of his siblings that all took separate cars with there mate. He was banned from riding his bike to school by Alice who claimed it would ruin his outfit which was a simple suite that was gonna be hidden under his gown.

Sitting besides many exited humans didn't help his annoyance in the least. He wanted to strangle every last one of them,better yet drink them dry. Glancing towards the stage he watched Jessica finish up her speech and couldn't help but smirk. The girl who gossip and annoy people the most was the smartest in the school. He wanted to laugh at that. No way in hell was she that smart.

"Do me a favor and stop thinking"Edward snapped from beside him.

Cayde simply smirked at him next."aww Eddyboy you know you love my thought process." He mused knowing Edward hated it.

Cayde smiled when the ceremony was done and got up. He walked towards his mom and dad along with his siblings when a small body flung itself at him.

"Hello the king's, guard and I wanted to see you graduate so surprise" Jane squealed bringing attention to the pair. Many students s started to whisper amounts each other about the scene and Cayde just ignored it in favor of his little mate.

"That's great" he smiles at her before glancing up and making eye contact with his bonded father and then uncle's who all watched on with small smiles

"Come we must talk" Jane says grabbing his hand. He was pulled towards the king's and guards who watched on amused.

"Hey" he mumbled glancing between them

"Cayde you had us worried" Aro stated frowning slightly

"You talking about the army well it went fine. No casualties"  Cayde shrugged tightening his hold on Jane a little.

"Still had us worried. Your not someone we can afford to loose. Your not only our nephew and son but also a brother and mate. You are now the prince of the volturi" Marcus spoke up glancing at the humans

"Prince" Cayde mumbled looking down. "I'm far from a prince" he added rolling his eyes.

"You will have classes and a new wardrobe but we are not mistaken. Your a prince now my son. " Cauis added "now let's go to the Cullen's"

Nodding Cayde led them all out of the building. Jane and himself sat with Esme and Carlisle and the rest followed in there own cars.

It didn't take them long to arrive home and the second he did he was met with an annoyed Edward

"What is wrong with you" he snapped walking towards the car. Cayde had just got out the car when he had to dodge a fist.

"Aww Eddyboy, you missed me this much" Cayde mused dodging another fist.

"Your disgusting, thinking about draining humans. That's not out way" Edward snapped

Cayde smirked and picked Edward sending him a few feet away."well our instincts says otherwise" He joked knowing he was getting to him. That was before many growls rang out. Glancing behind him he was met with glaring volturi king's and guards. "We were just joking" Cayde lied pulling Edward to his feet.

Edward catching on nodded. "A harmless joke" he mumbled nervously

No one said a word,just eyeing the other until Esme sighed. "Go inside and freshen up for tonight. Also don't forget to feed beforehand Cayde" she gave him a pointed look.

"I fed this morning" he snapped earning a look form Carlisle

"You still have trouble with your hunger. Yes you can be around them but it's with great difficulty.i know that's why your mind wander. You think of anything else so you won't loose control." Carlisle added knowingly

Cayde frowned wanting to argue but nodded. "Whatever" he mumbled glancing at the house. His eyes met with Bella's who watched him nervously."the humans here's he mused glancing at Edward who tensed.

"Jane's here and I'm sure she can keep you in check " Edward snapped

"Aww you sure about that. Bella is an annoying little thing"

"Edward, Cayde enough"  Carlisle glared at the pair. One annoyed the other amused

"How about we take Cayde off your hands for the rest of today and maybe tomorrow. "Aro stated glancing between everybody.

"That's a wonderful idea" Esme says glancing at Cayde who narrowed his eyes at her.
"Cayde can get to know his bonded and mate and we can get ready for tonight. Cayde didn't want to come anyways."

Shrugging Cause walked towards his mate and wrapped his arms around her waist. "That is true" he mumbled agreeing. He doubted he would want to attend a party with a bunch of humans. He could barely stand the human pet in the house.

"Then it's settle. Let's heard back to the hotel" Aro smiled widely at everyone. "We shall see you soon my dear friend Carlisle"

Vote and comment. Sorry it took so long to update been work a lot